Softsoap® Skin Essentials Hydrating Hand Soap, Nutra Oil uploaded by Monica M.Softsoap® Skin Essentials Hydrating Hand Soap, Nutra Oil uploaded by Jada T.

BY SOFTSOAP

Jada T.
University Park, IL
Whenever visisting someone's home there are three things I know I'll do... Eat all their food, Watch their TV and wash my hands a billion times. So I'm always happy when I see the very fimiliar, moisturizing SoftSoap bottles. My parents have always used the SoftSoap brand soaps in foam and regular variety and thank goodness for the refill bottles because in a big family with younger siblings who think "clean" is a pea-sized amount of soup we can trust the thick lather and amazing scent variety.
Maria J.
Taunton, MA
This soap was a lifesaver for us as many other soaps were causing my poor son's hands to dry out and become irritated. I was left at a loss because I needed something that could get him clean while also being gentle and moisturizing to his hands. Softsoap skin essentials was exactly what I was looking for. The day we started using it, his hands began to heal. We haven't used anything else since.
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
This is so good I always buy this for my house. It's actually really hydrating for your hands unlike other soaps. It did meet my expectations and it's not very expensive and you can find it at almost all stores. It's very budget friendly and has amazing scents that everyone will love. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking for nice soaps for a cheap price.
Amanda K.
Henderson, KY
I've used this product on and off for a while now. I typically switch out during holidays for some seasonal smell good soap, but this is what we use around the house every day, and I can't recommend it enough. I have sensitive skin and a four month old boxer pup, so I wash my hands probably fifteen times a day, and I never have to worry about over drying. My hands are important to me, since they are frequently in people's faces at my job, and I recommend this to all of my coworkers.
Lisa D.
Woburn, MA
This is a staple product in my home. I love that you can buy in bulk and after washing your hands they still feel moisturizerized. This is key for my husband who REFUSES to use a hand lotion. The bottle is short and fits snugly in my bathroom, the pump also dispenses enough product to get a good lather going with out needing. 3 pumps of soap.
Katie B.
Youngstown, OH
Softsoap Skin Essentials makes your hands feel smooth and helps keep them moisturized during all seasons, especially during the harsh winter weather.I was hoping that it would help my hands from pealing and feeling dry from doing dishes all the time and it wasn't as good as I expected it to be but it did help tremendously.
Sarah N.
We always keep a few extra of these under the kitchen sink. Having five children and going into cold and flu season, we wash our hands A LOT. The more we wash, the dryer our hands get. Which is why we really like the hydrating oils in this hand soap. Not only does it smell good and kill germs, it keeps our hands soft!
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
This hand soap is the best of what we've tried so far. It's really inexpensive, but it does keep hands hydrated for a short while.
I find myself applying lotion shortly after washing my hands with this (about an hour or so) after washing with this.
But, it smells great and my kids not complaining, so I keep buying
Kisha H.
Plano
The soft soap skin essentials is a very affordable product. A long with being affordable it really helps my hands to remain soft after the wash from the hard water. I would usually have to apply lotion right after every hand wash; using this product allows me to reduce the use of lotion after washing my hands.
Alexis B.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a gift and it's...fine. It's a good deal in the store but I never buy it. There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't feel like it's particularly moisturizing nor does it leave a super clean feeling. I want my hands to smell clean and fresh after washing and this is just average at that.