BY SOFTSOAP

Revive your senses, refresh your mind. Transform your shower into a relaxing moment with Softsoap® Pure Zen™. With a soothing scent, its fragrance contains delicate notes of Rose, Lotus Flower, Gardenia, and Jasmine. Experience the essence of serenity in a blissful moment for you. Also available in body wash.

Ingredients
Water Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Frangance Sodium Chloride Cocamide MEA Sodium Salicylate Sodium Benzoate Tetrasodium EDTA Citric Acid Polyquaternium-7 D&C Red No.33 FD&C Blue No.1

Joselyn C.
South Hadley, MA
This soap has a really strong perfume like scent, that is long lasting and not over whelming! I would definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing it again.
Angela D.
Racine, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not typically a huge fan of the rosewater scent, so I wasn't sure about this soap. But, since I typically like the Softsoap brand because there is enough scent to be pleasant but not overpowering, I figured it would be worth a try. I was not disappointed. The rosewater smell is present, but not strong, and is actually refreshing instead of sickening like it usually is for me. In fact, even the most sensitive noses in our family like this particular scent. I like it enough to have bottles in the kitchen and bathroom. As for the soap quality itself, it cleans and lathers well and does not leave residue. Definitely pleased. Softsoap® Rosewater & Lotus Flower Pure Zen Hand Soap
SiBre W.
Detroit, MI
I have the body wash version of this and i like it. It has a strong fragrance. the hand soap is good! the body wash is lathering but not cleaning.

Walmart