BY SOFTSOAP

Dermatologist-tested hand soap cleans gently without leaving hands feeling dry. Clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs. Offers strong antibacterial protection. Light moisturizers help keep skin feeling smooth and soft. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.500 oz. ~ Includes twelve 7.5 oz pump bottles per case.CPC26090. 26090. Softsoap Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Cucumber & Melon, 7.5oz Pump Bottle.

• I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size ...2 Answers
  • Are there bigger sizes available?2 Answers
  • What scents does it come in? 3 Answers
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
I️ purchased this hand soap on sale at Walmart for $0.27 a bottle so obviously it’s a good value. I️ purchased 2 scents and the berry curious cat from the Halloween collection is my favorite! It’s not watery like some hand soaps are. I️ would definitely recommend this to others!
Alexis B.
This brand of soaps and this soap especially is so amazing. The smell is great and it hydrates the skin very nicely. It is very effective and affordable for everyone. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I really enjoy The Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. The Crisp cucumber & Melon smells so great and long lasting. I love that this doesn't over dry skin with multiple uses daily. The price is perfect and i use this at the office too. I 100% recommend this product/
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These soaps are nice and super affordable! I loved these when I was a college student and had no money and lots of roommates! They smell great and come in lots of different scents so you don't picking up a bunch of different ones since they are also so affordable. Cucumber melon was our favorite bathroom smell and of course lemon for the kitchen.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
My go to soap. Has many different scent that is light and not too overwhelming. It is antibacterial and is very affordable. Does not burn when I use it to wash my hands after a cut. Overall, would recommend.
Lena P.
I love these soaps and the variety of scents they come in. It's really affordable and you can find it everywhere. It does dry the hands a little bit, so if you have very dry hands you might want to use hand cream after every use.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these hand soaps! They come in many different scents and regular and antibacterial, they are really inecpensive at $2 to $3 a bottle. They may not have as many scent choices as Bath and Body Works hand soaps but they clean your hand very well and kill germs which is really all you need in a hand soap, If you are looking for a more moisturizing hand soap or one that leaves your hands softer, than this product is not for you, if you want a nice light scented hand soap that kils germs and gets that job done than soft soap is for you!
Shelly L.
i dont think, i have ever used another hand soap at home besides this brand, this i was young. unless i had to outside. you can get them at any drugstore or even 99 cent stores. they are so affordable. you can buy a small bottle and a huge refillable bottle to refill over probably like 20times beside it runs out. Plus, you sick of one scent, try another one. there are so many scent in this line of hand soap. all my family use it, ive seen it at work, ive seen it outside in other places. highly recommend.
Renee J.
It is an ok product. If I can get a coupon and it's on sale then I will grab a couple to use in our upstairs bathroom. I use Bath Body Works for the downstairs as I find they are nicer. Softsoap works but I feel sometimes like it's still on my hands or it's just not as nice to wash my hands with vs. Bath Body Works. Still a sale is a sale and it does the job but I wouldn't put it in the rooms where guests would be using it.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
If you love clean germ free hands I truly recommend Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. This stuff is just bliss in a bottle. It's has an amazing light fresh smell. It leaves my hands so soft and moisturized for hours. Best of all it's antibacterial properties leaves my hand bacteria and germ free! I've tried many other hand soaps, but nun of them have reached all of my expectations like this amazing product.
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Who likes the raspberry smell
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone heard of a lotion line coming out?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
What scents does it come in?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
Are there bigger sizes available?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I'm wondering if I can get a larger more commercial size of product as I love the smell so much it would be better for me to get a bigger size.