Softsoap® Pure Fresh Foaming Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Pure Fresh Foaming Hand Soap

Does this dry hands? And how well does it get the dirt and "kitchen" smells off?
Start your review of Softsoap® Pure Fresh Foaming Hand Soap!
Ellie K.
Cle Elum, WA
This is great hand soap, it smells delicious and leaves my hands feeling squeaky clean and soft!! I like the way that it lathers up easily and it is a great product for the price! We bought ours at walmart but you can get it at most stores! 5 stars and highly recommend.
zabrina M.
Jamaica, NY
I keep this in my bathroom and kitchen, having kids , I need a product that will be easy for them to wash their hands and it keeps the sink area cleaner then when you use bar soap
Maggie Z.
Baraboo, WI
Previously I always used the regular softsoap hand soap and found it sufficient. After discovering the foaming soap I realize I will never go back. The foaming soap lasts much longer and there is no waste. Usually when I use regular hand soap half of it slides off your hands and straight down the drain. With the foaming soap it stays in your hands and doesn't stick to the sink when rinsed.
Laura F.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this soap makes my hands so soft and smells absolutely amazing! My whole family uses the same one! I also love telling everyone i know about this soap! 😍
Raven L.
Eufaula, AL
I really love this soap. I trust this brand over any other to ensure that my kida hands are clean. Also, a huge plus with having small Children is that this is a very mess free soap. It is easy for them and fun as opposed to the original liquid soap, which is more difficult for them.
Lynn T.
Olney, TX
Comes ready to dispense and is inexpensive. Softsoap offers quite a variety of scents, although this is not a requirement for me (because of having no sense of smell anymore).
Glenn K.
Stamford, CT
It worked very well, clean smell, easy pump action. Softsoap is always a quality product and the improved look of the packaging fits will on the bathroom counter.
Ornida G.
Laveen, AZ
My family and I love the foam spout, especially my 5 year old. I like how it doesn't overly dry out our hands. My son loves how much bubbles he can make out of it. And my husband loves that the scent isn't too strong or "girly".
Nora R.
Pinole
I actually quit enjoy the foaming soap. I find that SoftSoap has really great scents and as far as a home with 5 people it last s quite a bit of time. I also think it's really affordable.
Jas M.
Henderson, NV
I work at an assisted living and we are constantly washing our hands. They become dry and crack all the time. We asked our company to switch from the industrial brand to something that would be better for our hands. They brought in a trial of this and we absolutely LOVE the way it makes our hands feel! I even went and bought some for my home as well.