Softsoap® Pure Cashmere Moisturizing Hand Soap Softening uploaded by Tiffany M.

BY SOFTSOAP

With cashmere extract & moisturizing cream. Moisture rich formula hydrates dry skin. Silky soft formula for touchably soft skin. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA.

• I normally buy my hand soap from Bath & Body Works. W...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product??3 Answers
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Only hand soap I keep in my house but I usually buy the foaming soap.
The soft smell is wonderful and not too over powering and that’s a plus for me and being sensitive to many smells. My hands always feel so smooth, it’s budget friendly and and easy to find at Walmart.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
This is a pretty good standard hand soap. It doesn't have a super strong smell, which I do like, and it does its job very well. I like that it's not antibacterial because antibacterial soaps are not good for you. The texture of the soap is very silky and soft, and it doesn't leave my skin very dry either.
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it, The smell and the softness it leaves is the best and at that its affordable to basically everyone. I believe its very effective it does what its suppose to and thats why i would use this product over and over again with out hesitation.
Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
I am huge on smells. For heavens sake I spray perfume on myself before going to bed... So the last thing i want is to have my hands smell anything less than pleasant. This soap smells amazing and left my hands feeling silky smooth!
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
Usually I enjoy all the fragerances that Softsoap has to offer and this one is in my top teir. The price is unbeatable and I do agree it keeps my hands soft and moisturized instead of stripping my skin of it's natural oils.
Penelope G.
This is a great product to use for your hands. I use this product all the time. It did meet my expectations. It is one of the handsoaps that I use he more. It is very affordable. I would recommend to everyone I know.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is one of the best, most affordable hand soaps out there. It has an amazing fragrance and it leave your hands silly smooth. This hand soap is is totally underrated due to its pricing but it exceeds my expectations every time.
Caitie G.
SoftSoap has been a long time favorite brand in my household! Affordable, does what it claims to do, and always smells so fresh and amazing! This product is no disappointment and I would absolutely buy it again.
Britni R.
I first started purchasing these at Wal-Mart. I was on a tight budget at the time. I actually started to buy them all the time and now I stay stocked up. They leave my hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Julia G.
Shreveport, LA
Leaves hands soft and clean! Great price and can be found anywhere. Smells good too. Great bang for your buck in terms of hand soaps. I usually buy mine on sale at Walmart or my local grocery store. I would recommend
Irene V.
Adelanto, CA
Has anyone tried this product??
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I normally buy my hand soap from Bath & Body Works. What makes this better? Does this have less harsh ingredients in their formula?