BY SOFTSOAP

Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
The Black Orchid hand soap has a lovely fragrance! The only thing I could suggest to improve the product is to add moisturizers. My cuticles get so dry...and I wash my hands a LOT in the course of a day! I have to apply hand cream almost every time I finish washing my hands. But, I have to say, this is good quality soap, rinses off easily, smells GREAT, is reasonably priced, and the package it comes in makes it pretty easy to refill my dispensers in bath & kitchen without making a mess.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
This soap is fairly inexpensive, especially since it's one of my favorite hand soaps. It's infused with pearl extract (how fancy), as well as exotic "Black Orchid & Shea Butter." Besides it smelling AMAZING, it always leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. And it's dermatologist tested, so it works very well with my sensitive skin. If I could bring a tub of this with me to college, I would. I highly recommend it.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Anderson, SC

We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Hugoton, KS
We use this in our household. In my home, we have four children under 5, and I have to make sure my children are cleaning their hands with what I believe to be, the best soap possible. This soap, smells phenomenal, and my kids love to wash their hands because of it. We also love that we can walk away knowing we've done the best for our hands and immune systems by washing with Softsoap :)
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Weymouth, MA
I purchase supplies for my office regularly. When it comes to hand soap for our kitchen, Target always has tons of different Softsoap scents for me to choose from. The softening Black Orchid smells great and like all Softsoap products, is gentle on your skin. As great as Black Orchid was, I think our office's favorite scent is still crisp cucumber & melon.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Wichita, KS
First, the price was right!! Soft soap is economically the best out there for the products effectiveness. I loved the scent and it left a lasting smell on my hands(which is very important to me). A little pump of this liquid goes a long way which again makes it economical. I felt it was average for leaving hands soft,not dry but I tend to have dry hands.
brittany m.
brittany m.
Vevay, IN
I recently bought this soap, and so far it holds up to my standards. Smells wonderful, doesn't leave you with dry or the just lotion skin feeling. I have used some other soaps that are to much lotion in the soap, and leave your hands feeling oily and not clean. The smell doesn't last long after washing but while you do smell it its heavenly.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Spokane, WA
This is the best hand soap ever. If your tired of the bar soap in the tray in your bathroom, tired of the mess and the stickiness trail it leaves behind. Then stick to these push pump hand liquid soap. It smells divine, and the smell forever lingers with you after you wash your hands. Makes them feel soft as well. Overall great product.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kent, OH
This hand soap is pretty good. It is the only hand soap I really buy for my home. It is really easy to use and refill. It is very affordable. I use this soap multiple times a day after using the restroom or cooking. It lasts a long time for as much as it is used in my household. I would definitely keep buying soft soap.
Let's just talk about Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap in the Beach Orchid fragrance. Well I'm kinda bias because orchids are my favorite flowers, but this soap smells Amazing and it leaves your hands clean, residue free, with a lovely fragrance, you'll think you put a little perfume on. You can't go wrong with this product.