BY SOFTSOAP

with Rich Shea Butter Beads Moisture beads filled with real shea butter Skin feels soft & smooth Dermatologist tested Questions? Comments? Call us at ; see more...

Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
Softsoap is another brand that I have been using since I was a kid. I remember my Mom insisting that it was the best brand to keep your hands soft. That has stuck with me to this day. I have raised my kids with it. They love the different themes that would come out every season.
in fact, when they were little, they has to have the fish on the bottle or they would not wash their hands.
I love the clean scent and the softness of my hands- no matter which scent I buy. They are all quality products. I tend not to use the antibacterial. I think their original hand soap is the best. I credit Softsoap, in part, for how great my hands still look at age 45. Love it
Ehm M.
I wouldn't say there's anything "premium" about Softsoap's Premium Liquid Hand Soap. It's a creamier formula, certainly, and touts the addition of shea butter as an extra moisturiser -- but it's still soap, and doesn't compare to even Dove's standard beauty bar.
That said, liquid soap is convenient, and -- as far as liquid soap goes -- this product is a great option. It lasts forever, a little goes a long way, and (unlike their regular formula) it's not too drying.
Tashana S.
Oakland, CA
Softsoap is a dermatology-tested liquid hand soap that has a potent antimicrobial property. It lathers well, rinses well with little water, and eliminates up to 99% of harmful germs if used well. This hand wash is cost effective. Finally, if you have a sensitive or dry skin, this hand wash might be the best for you. It is hypoallergenic, lacks harsh chemicals, and has a light moisturizing ingredient that will leave your skin soft and smooth. I love it!
nia t.
I love how moisturizing this hand soap is. I have really dry skin and when I wash with the clear gel soaps my skin feels tight--if I don't apply lotion immediately afterwards I am miserable. This formulation buys me some time to find my lotion. It is the only liquid hand soap I will use. I am giving it 4 stars because it is a little more expensive than I would like, but it really is the best hand soap at the grocery store or big box store.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
This is the #1 hand soap I purchase for my home. I usually buy the larger refill container to stock up my two bathrooms and kitchen. The texture of this soap is rich and creamy and it has a wonderful scent. After using my hands feel clean, smell pleasant and feel moistured. I really enjoy that this hand soap is not over drying, even when using numerous times a day. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
savannah p.
Morgan City, LA
This by far is my FAVORITE hand soap. Its thick, makes a great lather, smells amazing, and its cost friendly. It truly compares to Bath & Body Works quality, and its a little cheaper (at regular price). I use hand soap all day long, with two toddlers who wouldn't. I love that it has a suttel smell, almost like cocoa butter, but creamy at the same time. I am simply hooked on this soap!
Sarah S.
Fremont, CA
I love Soft soap liquid. It's so convenient for refilling all of the soap dispensers around the house. I love the variety of scents and whatever they put in it makes my hands feel moisturized after washing. The biggest plus is my hands actually feel clean after usuing. I hate those soaps that feel like I haven't even washed my hands. I definitely will repurchase again and again.
Candace P.
Fort Benning, GA
We love having this product on all sinks in our home for hand washing. It not only leaves our hands clean, but also smelling great and feeling moisturized! We're always making sure to wash frequently to avoid illnesses being spread in our home- which is very likely with 2 kids in school and a husband who works on close quarters with a large group of co-workers!
Leanne S.
This is a great hand soap for my family and I. It is not only affordable, but offers many great sales and coupons allowing me to stock up when it is sold at a good price. They offer a plethora of scents and I have tried all of them. (They smell so good they actually encourage hand washing in my house!) they leave no oily residue, but have a long lasting scent!
Vilma C.
Miami
This hand soap smells great and the best think about it is that it is gentle on the hands. I have very sensitive skin and it would not dry out my hands at all. I would use it everyday and I saw no harm on my hands. It is one of those products that I would recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin or that just wants a good smelling and hydrating hand soap