BY SOFTSOAP

with Rich Shea Butter Beads Moisture beads filled with real shea butter Skin feels soft & smooth Dermatologist tested Questions? Comments? Call us at ; see more...

Sarah G.
This is a great soap to keep on hand if you are on a budget. It's great for the kids bathroom, we all know how they waste everything they touch. I am allergic to the softsoap body wash, but the hand soap doesn't bother me. I recommend the hand soap to anyone looking for a cheap, good soap, to keep stocked in the bathroom.
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
Softsoap is another brand that I have been using since I was a kid. I remember my Mom insisting that it was the best brand to keep your hands soft. That has stuck with me to this day. I have raised my kids with it. They love the different themes that would come out every season.
in fact, when they were little, they has to have the fish on the bottle or they would not wash their hands.
I love the clean scent and the softness of my hands- no matter which scent I buy. They are all quality products. I tend not to use the antibacterial. I think their original hand soap is the best. I credit Softsoap, in part, for how great my hands still look at age 45. Love it
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I love soft soap products and the antibacterial soaps are great too. Especially for families because it gives you the peace of mind of knowing you are killing the germs and you are keeping your family safe and clean. They also are very very inexpensive and smell amazing. There's also a variety of styled bottles/tubes/dispensers with background designs for family and kids (kid friendly ones, girly,and family fun oriented with fish or snowflakes or Christmas themes ), and different products the whole family can enjoy. Great products and highly recommend for the smart value shopper who's looking for a great quality brand for minimal cost!!
Ehm M.
I wouldn't say there's anything "premium" about Softsoap's Premium Liquid Hand Soap. It's a creamier formula, certainly, and touts the addition of shea butter as an extra moisturiser -- but it's still soap, and doesn't compare to even Dove's standard beauty bar.
That said, liquid soap is convenient, and -- as far as liquid soap goes -- this product is a great option. It lasts forever, a little goes a long way, and (unlike their regular formula) it's not too drying.
Tashana S.
Oakland, CA
Softsoap is a dermatology-tested liquid hand soap that has a potent antimicrobial property. It lathers well, rinses well with little water, and eliminates up to 99% of harmful germs if used well. This hand wash is cost effective. Finally, if you have a sensitive or dry skin, this hand wash might be the best for you. It is hypoallergenic, lacks harsh chemicals, and has a light moisturizing ingredient that will leave your skin soft and smooth. I love it!
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
This is the #1 hand soap I purchase for my home. I usually buy the larger refill container to stock up my two bathrooms and kitchen. The texture of this soap is rich and creamy and it has a wonderful scent. After using my hands feel clean, smell pleasant and feel moistured. I really enjoy that this hand soap is not over drying, even when using numerous times a day. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Maria V.
I've been buying this liquid hand soap for years at Costco. I like how it doesn't make my hands feel dry because it is enriched with moiterizer, and it smells fresh not a strong smell. As a plus I know my hand are super clean because it has antibacterial sanitizer. Great product for sensitive noses.
Kate W.
Indianapolis, IN
Softsoap liquid hand soap is a frequent flyer at our house. From there wide variety of scents and the way they make my hands feel silky smooth. They don't aggravate my hands after multiple washes. My hands are abused with frequent washes due to my job in healthcare and I never have to worry about them drying out and cracking when using softsoap in my home.
Wendy D.
White Plains, NY
I love the variety of this brand. The price is also really great! I typically will buy one and get the refill of the same scent and that lasts a really long time. Great to put in the bathroom or by the kitchen sink whenever you need to wash your hands. Isn't drying like some soaps are especially if you wash your hands often throughout the day.
Leanne S.
This is a great hand soap for my family and I. It is not only affordable, but offers many great sales and coupons allowing me to stock up when it is sold at a good price. They offer a plethora of scents and I have tried all of them. (They smell so good they actually encourage hand washing in my house!) they leave no oily residue, but have a long lasting scent!