Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Experience a bright, uplifting twist of pomegranate and mango. This unique formula is designed to awaken the senses as you treat your hands to an unforgettable hand washing experience.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,fragrance,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,punica granatum fruit extract,mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract,FD&C red no. 40,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

Does it make your hand dry ? I have bad experiences with hand soap and really sensitive skin
What is your favorite scent?
Does it make your hands dry?
Start your review of Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoStone Mtn, GA
Gets hands nice and clean every time. Really pleasant scent; not overpowering at all. Some hand soaps leave you extra dry and ashy, but I never have that issue with Softsoap. Lives up to the name...Always affordable and reliable.
3 years agoLong Beach, CA
Gets the job done and cleans my hands but it is so frustrating when you still have quite a bit of soap left at the bottom and the pump doesn't extend all the way down! whats worse is that the bottom of the bottle is concave up, so all the soap collects on the outer rim, far away from the pump. it makes no ergonomic sense.
3 years agoWaco, TX
I have been using Softsoap hand soap for a few years. I like the variety of fragrances and using the pump. I also like to purchase the bigger product of Softsoap so that I can refill the containers on my kitchen and bathroom sinks.
3 years agoGrayslake, IL
I use the Orange citrus in my kitchen. I feel like my hands are very clean and not dried out after using this. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't always remove scents like onion and garlic in one wash.
3 years agoNazlini, AZ
These hand soaps really do its job and they leave my hands smelling nice. The price is also affordable, not pricey at all like other soap brands. I bought this product at Walmart when it was on sale and was impressed with the formula. I give this soap 5 stars because it does a great job. I would recommend to anybody.
3 years ago
It cleans my family's hands well and it smells AMAZING. It's a really good value because it's always under or around $2 where I shop and you can buy refills to extend the value and not kill the environment by throwing out a bunch of bottles.
3 years agoDalton, WI
This hand soap works amazing! I work in a kitchen so I was my hands a lot! This handsome does not dry out or make my hands crack. My hands stay soft and feel mousturized throughout the day. The smell is also amazing! They smell lasts for quite some time and is pleasant. I would recommend this soap to everyone I know.
3 years agoHampton, VA
I love this hand soap because it is very affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. However,only a little bit comes in each bottle , and if you have a full house it runs out quickly. You will have to buy refill bottles.
3 years agoTowson, MD
Softsoap is the go to hand cleanser that I use all around my apartment. There are so many different scents, and i really enjoy the one's with the moisturizers included. It's definitely affordable and I would recommend to others.
3 years agoParker, AZ
It works really well. When I come home from work I can see the bubbles get dark from the dirt and it amazes me that such an affordable handsome works so well. It keeps my hands soft and clean and I'm a very satisfied customer