BY SOFTSOAP

Experience a bright, uplifting twist of pomegranate and mango. This unique formula is designed to awaken the senses as you treat your hands to an unforgettable hand washing experience.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,sodium chloride,cocamide MEA,fragrance,sodium salicylate,sodium benzoate,citric acid,tetrasodium EDTA,sodium sulfate,polyquaternium-7,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,poloxamer 124,punica granatum fruit extract,mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract,FD&C red no. 40,Ext. D&C violet no. 2

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This soap smells so freakin amazing!! Seriously, so good... sweet and long lasting. Softsoap is a great brand and never disappoints. It leaves your hands feeling clean and fresh... without any residue left behind or drying out your hands. The bottle lasts forever too! I love this soap and always get it!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought this a few months after receiving the travel size body wash from my mom. I absolutely loved the smell and it left my hands feeling clean. I love how it doesn’t leave my hands feeling tight after washing them. I even love smelling my hands throughout the day to get a wiff of the delightful scent. It’s inexpensive too! I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Kayla M.
Favorite scent in this soap so far, Like I said in a past post on one of these that I usually use B&BW but this is a great soap to also use to wash your hands and most of the time they have refills that you can just fill back up the wonderful soap. This soap is very gentle for your hands.
Stephanie V.
These soaps always get the job done, they are really great. My family has been using them for years. There are plenty of scents, and all of them smell really good. This soap does not leave the hands feeling dried out or greasy which I like. Overall, great product.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Soft soap has been my go to hand wash for as long as I can remember. It’s affordable and smells great. There is lots of dents to try and it cleans hand well leaving them soft and smelling great. I am definitely satisfied with the way this product works.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This is my favorite scent from this collection. It makes my hands feel so clean and soft! It only costs about a dollar a bottle and so you can't beat the price. I'm a repeat costumer and so far, Im very satisfied!
Ariel P.
Las Vegas, NV
I adore this soap. I have yet to find a scent that I do not like, however, the pomegranate & mango is my favorite. It leaves my hands feeling soft and the smell stays throughput the day. I find it at Walmart for a great price & it always exceeds my expectations. I don't see anyway this product could improve, they offer a variety of products and scents so everyone can find something they like. I definitely recommend this product for anybody looking for a nice smelling soap that works great and leaves your hand soft & silky.
Shakira M.
Cat S.
Softsoap is a wonderful brand with wonderful products. This soap is gentle enough to use multiple times within a short time span and leaves my hands feeling very clean with a very pleasant light fragrance. The fragrance is not at all overbearing and is very fresh and fruity. I love using Softsoap whenever, whether it's after I just pet a dog or handled raw chicken, I can use this soap anytime and it delivers a true clean.