Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap

How many times a day do you catch yourself washing your hands now??
How many times a day do you catch yourself washing your hands now??
Does it make your hand dry ? I have bad experiences with hand soap and really sensitive skin
Start your review of Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica K.
Roseland, NJ
Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this hand soap ... spectacular aroma and leaves my hands soft .... I highly recommend it
Jenny W.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like soft-soap hand soap. I use it both at my home and my work. It is very affordable and has many different scents. It definitely met my expectations and has an easy to use hand pump that all ages can use. I would recommend this soap to others!
Gloria R.
Orlando, FL
Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Gloria R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this hand soap every day at home, it is very good and cheap, I recommend it. I loved this fragrance.. Softsoap® Pomegranate & Mango Liquid Hand Soap
Letti Lu T.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of my favorite hand soaps. Just a little goes a long way. Lathers up great, and the smell is amazing!
kiwana B.
Sunrise, FL
The pomegranate soft soap had my hand smelling like the brand. It also hand my hands soft. This is one of the products that I continue to purchase monthly.
jeenifer R.
Fort Worth, TX
The smell is absolutely amazing and I love the little pearls it has in it also it cleans my hands great andkeeps them smelling good and makes them feel soft absolutely all day it is wonderful my whole family uses it from adults to kids. And they have plenty of sends for everyone.
Evelyn R.
Las Vegas, NV
Smelled really goood and left my hands soft , other soaps dry up your hands but this one doesn't I would recommend
Pebbles Miekel M.
Tracy, CA
This soap had a sweet scent to it and makes hands feel relatively soft. It's great with a light lotion afterwards.
Jax W.
Bloomington, IN
Love the scent! Just enough to smell clean but not enough to give a headache. Cleans germs away but does not dry out hands. Also, looks pretty sitting on the bathroom counter.
Inbal S.
I'm obsessed with this brand of soap. It's not sticky and leaves a very clean feeling. People always ask me where my soap is from because I buy the refillable bottles with this scent and they're always shocked when I tell them it's doftsoap