BY SOFTSOAP

Small accents make all the difference. Treat yourself to an indulgent hand washing experience with the enticing scent of Softsoap® Peony & Plum.

Water,Sodium C14-16 olefín sulfonate,laureth-3,Cocamidopropyl betaine,Sodium chloride,Fragrance,DMDM hydantoin,Citric acid,polyquaternium-7,tetrasodium EDTA,aloe barbadensis leaf juice,glycerin,poloxamer 124,hydrolyzed silk,D&C red no. 33,FD&C blue no.1

Hailey B.
My mom introduced me to this hand soap over the holidays last year to use in place of one of my favorite Bath and Body Works hand soaps and I fell in love instantly. The smell is refreshing, it's very hydrating so it doesn't dry my hands out even when I have to rewash over and over again while cooking. It's lasts a couple of months every time I open a new bottle and the appearance is very elegant which adds a nice touch to my kitchen and bathrooms. I'd recommend this soap and I'd certainly repurchase.
Natalie D.
Norwalk , CA
I discovered this soap by accident. Someone left it the cart I used so it was my gain. I absolutely loved the scent!! My husband did too! I would have bought this as our normal everyday hand soap but when I went back to purchase, there was no more. I read on the bottle that it was limited but I didn't realize I wouldn't have the opportunity to buy more before they were gone! Looking forward to when it comes back!!
Natalie S.
Overland Park, KS
I love these slightly fancier Softsoap styles. The bottles are nicer looking so are great for my guest bathroom, or in places they sit out (like the kitchen sink). I also feel like the scents are slightly elevated as well from the basic Softsoap versions. I also find them pretty moisturizing. These easily rival more expensive bath store type soaps in terms of scent, but are much less expensive!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Oh this smells SO amazing! This soap leaves my hands smelling amazing without being overpowering, and also leaves them super soft! The dispenser is also one of the cutest I've purchased from the Softsoap brand and I will say I really like how beautiful it looks on my bathroom sink. I am going to have to go purchase the others in this collection.
Samantha S.
Love this product. The super cute packaging and affordable price make it the perfect purchase. It smells good but is not too fragrant like other handsoaps from Bath & Body Works, Victorias Secret etc. Those are more like perfume and do not make my hands feel as clean as Softsoap Peony & Plum. Love this product and would definitely buy again.
Jeannette O.
Exactly what you expect from soap. Rinses off clean without a residue and this particular line has scents that are a bit more sophisticated. Love the newer, chicer packaging as it fits my style and decor better. Don't know that I would necessarily go out of my way to repurchase, but I'd certainly hold on to the bottle for refilling.
Denisse A.
I love the smell of this so much!!! It looks nice how it is packaged you know for sure it costs more than the other hand soaps at the grocery store. The good fragrance of this hand soap does stay quite longer than a normal cheaper hand soap. I wouldnt care paying more for these because i love the smell so so so so much.!
Kate O.
Ankeny
This soap is amazing! The packaging is well designed, and we use it in our guest bathroom and kitchen. This gets daily use. It washes well without drying my hands (which is a problem with many brands.) I would recommend this to anyone wanting a non-drying hand soap that looks nice in a guest space and smells wonderful.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
I love the scent of this hand soap. It is a very light scent so it is not overpowering enough to clash with any other fragrences you might be wearing or in your home. It also does a great job cleaning, like all the Softsoap soaps I have tried. This is probably my favorite hand soap scent at the moment.
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
This is a great soap to clean dirty hands, to get the goop ad paint of from crafts as well as the make up residue off after getting ready for the day. After using it my sink rinses clean so it does't leave a soapy, filmy residue. My hands feel clean and I love the scent. Not drying or irritating on my skin