Softsoap® Pampered Hands Pamper Me Plum Pump Bottle uploaded by Karli P.Softsoap® Pampered Hands Pamper Me Plum Pump Bottle uploaded by Ava S.

BY SOFTSOAP

Cynthia H.
I love foaming hand soap. They don't dry out my hands and last so much longer than the regular soaps. Smells so nice and easy for kids to use. I wash my hands really often as everyone should, and this stuff is great. Affordable and recommend to everyone!
Debra G.
East Hartford, CT
Oh my goodness. I love the foaming hand soap the best. I really love the way that it feels on my hands and makes them feel smoother. It also lasts a longer than regular hand soap.
Sophie B.
Softsoap is always my go-to product at the store when I need some new hand soap or body wash. The scents are incredible and they are so very gentle on the skin. However, I am not a fan of the foaming soap product. This is because it slips right off your hand as you're trying to rub it around and it doesn't feel like you're getting the deep clean you deserve. It does have an amazing scent and gets the job almost done of cleaning your hands, but Softsoap liquid handsoaps are what I recommend.
Sarah W.
Oshkosh, WI
It's an alright hand soap, don't reach for it all the time as I have other hand soaps to use throughout my house. It does leave my hands soft and smooth after using and the smell is amazing, fairly easy to use with the pump on the dispenser. I would recommend this to other people who's looking for some 'cheaper' alternatives to hand soap.
Allison H.
Franklin, ID
I bought the Soft Soap foaming hand soap because I have been a soft soap fan. I love the scent and I am happy that this soap does not dry my hands. My problem is the foaming dispenser. I find that it starts building a yellow residue after several uses. The pump still works fine but it is not as aesthetically pleasing as I would like.
Rebecca K.
The Softsoap brand has been a staple in my daily routine for years. I buy this product at my local Target or Walmart for an inexpensive price. The product is extremely easy to use with a nice pump for quick application. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new soap to try. You won't regret it!
Sage W.
Crescent City
Its good but sometimes if you use to much it will make your hands dry. yes it did meet most of my expectations. it is very easy to use and one pump will do. it is very affordable, and not expensive. but my overall thought about the product was good and i really like it and will be using more of this brand and hand soap
haylee o.
Vineland, New Jersey
I loved using this soap it doesn't dry out my skin keeps it smooth. my other hand soaps dry my skin out and this one has not. The soap leaves my hands clean and smelling great. the hand soap went well over my expectations. I would buy it again its the only soap I've use for my hands since I've first bought it.
Dianna P.
Bountiful, UT
I will admit I am a hand soap junkie, I love all the scents. I recently bought the Pamper Me Plum with the foaming action and I love it, I never really thought that the foam would work as well, but it works better, I love the plum scent, the soft feel and the foamy lather and all combined makes my hands feel and smell GREAT! And I use it constantly throughout the day, Thank you for not drying out my hands and keeping them soft.
Marissa A.
San Antonio, TX
First of all, I love foaming hand soap and this one didn't disappoint. I enjoy the fact that this one had a sweet scent that lingered after washing my hands. The foam comes out in controlled amounts and doesn't have a residue after use. The price is very reasonable and I would definitely by it again.