Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap, Tangerine Treat uploaded by Shae-Lynn S.Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap, Tangerine Treat uploaded by member-4d9299b09Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap, Tangerine Treat uploaded by member-b3a3b0b7e

BY SOFTSOAP

Press for a luxurious handful of sweet-smelling foam. Cleanses with light moisturizers and the deliciously-inspired scent of juicy tangerines. see more...

Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love washing my hands with a nice refreshing scent to it. Not only do I feel more "clean", but it's also a little pick me up!
I prefer foam over the normal soap too. It's quicker to wash off, even if you use a little too much (as opposed to the gel consistency, that sometimes can take a little longer to wash off).

Overall, I recommend the citrus scented soap by SoftSoap :-)
Natasha M.
Charlevoix, MI
I love how sweet this smells. It always leaves my hands feeling clean, without leaving a slimy residue. It has met every need, and every expectation that I look for in a handsoap. I'd definitely recommend this for the summer. The citrusy scent is perfect!
Deanna L.
Redlands, CA
I enjoy using Softsoap products because I find them to be readily available and affordable at most stores. I gravitate toward Foaming Hand Soap because I feel that it gets my hands clean with an instant foamy lather and rinses easily. I also find that I get a lot of bang for my buck with foaming soap because it seems to last much longer. I love citrus smells, so when I saw the Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap in Tangerine Treat, I knew that I wanted to try it. This fragrance that is light and sweet and not overpowering. I recommend this product for its effective cleaning and the way it leaves my hands feeling soft and lightly scented.
Leslie M.
Kingston, PA
I have to say that in my house this hand soap is used on a daily basis. It is always on my shopping list. The best feature is that it's foamy. Oh and the SMELL of tangerine is to die for. Everyone that comes to my house and uses it always asks where did I buy it and how much it cost. Trust me it doesn't cost a fortune. You can purchase it pretty much everywhere. The pump is also good because if your hands are dirty you don't have to touch the bottle. One or two pumps is all you need, trust me it goes a long way. I hope this review helps. I'm a loyal customer, trust me you won't be disappointed.
Melanie C.
Rensselaer, IN
Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap is such an awesome product. I love getting this one as soon as it comes out. The Softsoap foaming soaps always smell so good, and they change up the fragrances with the seasons.

I not only use this foaming hand soap on my hands, but also use it in the afternoon after work - the first thing I do when I get home is wash my face and remove all my makeup. The fresh clean scent just makes the rest of the evening so much more enjoyable.

What a great way to remove germs and leave the freshes clean behind!
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
I'm a fan of pretty much any and all Softsoap hand soap products minus the flower scents. But when it comes to fruity ones that most. With the foaming hand waashes it leaves my hands smelling freash and feeling soft. There is no residue after the fact and half a pump is all I ever really need. So the value is great. I love the fact that now I can buy refiles so that my families waste footprint goes down.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
I had been on the hunt for a new foaming soap and while I was in Target, I stumbled across this product. The smell is amazing and doesn't dry my hands out all all. What makes it unique is the easy to use pump. In the past, most pumps I used would get stuck, quickly but I haven't had any problems with this one. It exceeded my expectations and left my hands clean, smelling good, and moisturized.
Ashley G.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the foaming hand soap to use in my children's bathroom. Sometimes kids aren't so great about scrubbing enough to get a good lather going. This soap smells great, is extremely affordable, and provides the foamy antibacterial action I want on my kids' hands! I do not feel it lasts as long as regular pump soap - might be that it distributes more each time.
Heather H.
Toledo, OH
Foaming hand wash is always a favorite of mine since it uses such a small amount and the bottles last at least twice as long as regular hand soap. I particularly like the scent and consistency of the Softsoap Foaming Hand Wash in Tangerine. It's a very pleasant fresh scent and leaves my hands feeling clean but not dried out. I use this daily and quite like the light scent it gives to my hands.
hiba w.
Newark, DE
My dad buys this all.the.time. So I just had to write a review. This soap never leaves my hands feeling dry and it is a creamy texture which makes washing my hands fun. it has a faint smell but I don't mind it because I don't like very strong scents. It is quite thick so adding a little water to dilute it helps a but without destroying the quality.