BY SOFTSOAP

New Crisp Clean Good For 450+ Pump Dispenses Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards* Gentle On Hands Dermatologist Tested The New Softsoap&Reg; Brand Antibacterial Hand Soap Is Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.*&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Made In Usa *In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Harmful Bacteria:&Nbsp; S. Aureus &Amp; E. Coli.&Nbsp; Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333&Amp;369).

• I usually use a generic brand of hand soap. If anyone ha...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your ...1 Answers
  • Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands ...3 Answers
  • "It make my hands feel very soft and fresh" in 1 review
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It is a huge bottle to refill the smaller bottles that cost about a dollar fifty at any Mass merchandiser or Food and Drug Store. There are always a few different ones to choose from. I am huge on how things smell so I tend to gravitate towards the image product. My hands do not get dried out as easily as most antibacterial soaps when using this product. I found this bottle on an end cap at Walmart and picked it up because I was in need of more soap. I do recommend Softsoap as a brand no matter which variant you choose.
Vanessa A.
This is my favorite soap ever and is EXTREMELY affordable. I found it at my local Walmart and I use it not only to have in my bathroom, but its also what i use to clean my makeup brushes since it is antibacterial. A little goes a long way when it comes to makeup brush cleaning, and buying the big refillable bottle gives you more bang for your buck
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Smells great, feels great, and works great!  I use this soap in nearly every bathroom! It works great and feels nice without leaving residue. It can be a little overdrying, especially in winter months which is why I'm giving four stars instead of five.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Softsoap. I am very adamant about hand washing, so it is a must that I have soap anywhere that there is a sink in the house. I love this brand because they have so many options and it leaves me clean hands that feel clean. It has a great lather too it and you do not need too much like with some other brands. I always find the smaller bottles at the Dollar Tree but sometimes when I do not make it there, I just go to Big Lots and purchase the larger refill bottle and put it in my fancy soap dispensers.
ha
Sacramento, CA
We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.

You can likely get a better deal by shopping around. A recent price for a Softsoap refill at Target (on sale) is $4.15 for 56 oz. If you use your Target Redcard that is another 5% off, or $3.94. Comparing the storebrand at Walmart, I found that it was not any cheaper--$3.97 for 56 oz. So, waiting for the product on sale at Target, for example, seems to be a good strategy.

Here's an interesting tidbit about Aloe Vera: Thousands of years ago, the ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the "plant of immortality". They held the plant in such high regard, that they honored their deceased pharaohs with a burial gift of this! (Aloe vera, I mean, not Softsoap!) Well, I don't think it's really the "plant of immortality," but we like it for our hands.

In case you're interested, the manufacturer lists these ingredients. Probably not actually much aloe vera, since it's way down the list:

* Water
* Tetrasodium EDTA
* Glycerin
* Poloxamer 124
* Hydrolyzed Silk

If you're interested in other liquid soap products with Aloe Vera, you might try these, but some are much more expensive:
Sarah S.
Sheridan, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff!! It's the only soap I will buy as it really does the job and smells good compared to other antibacterial soaps I've tried. I use it in all my bathrooms and the kitchen. It more than met my expectations and it's a great value. I would highly recommend this product :)
Shannel G.
Everyone I'm here to tell you about the Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer now this soap is wonderful I use it in one of my bathrooms it also has a great smell to it and it's not too thick or thin and it ladders up very well and when rinsing off and leave your hands feeling moisturized and soft and smooth and all of the good stuff no I don't buy the big bottles because the long was the last me just as long as the big ones too and I get them at local stores like my Smith's Market or the Family Dollar and Walmart and I normally pay about $5 depending on where you go sometimes they're on sale the most I've ever paid for one was about a dollar fifty it's a great product and I hope that you guys would be able to try it because I did and loved it
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Softsoap Antibacterial Crisp Clean Liquid Soap Refill is the one brand I will actually travel to other stores to find. I have tried lots of hand soaps, but I always return to Softsoap because it is the one brand that easily cleans onion and other odors off my hands during chopping and cooking. I also feel confident that I am keeping cross contamination out of my kitchen, especially when I am handling foods such as chicken. Softsoap is not just in my kitchen but in all of my bathrooms and I never worry about how many times I have to wash my hands in a day because Softsoap does not dry out my hands. It is a great price for such a valuable product that does much more than just wash your hands.
Meagan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always feel extra clean after using this soap, I can always see the water running off my hands change color when I wash them and that makes me feel like I'm getting my hands really clean. The smell is great too!
Terlayra T.
Does any one else feel like this soap leaves their hands feeling dry??
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually use a generic brand of hand soap. If anyone has used both is the brand name better?
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?

Walmart