Softsoap® Naturals Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Refill

by Softsoap

New Crisp Clean Good For 450+ Pump Dispenses Meets Healthcare Handwash Standards* Gentle On Hands Dermatologist Tested The New Softsoap&Reg; Brand Antibacterial Hand Soap Is Clinically Proven To Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria.*&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula, With Moisturizers, Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Protected. Made In Usa *In A Handwashing Test Vs. The Following Harmful Bacteria:&Nbsp; S. Aureus &Amp; E. Coli.&Nbsp; Meets Criteria For Health-Care Personnel Handwashes In The Fda Tfm For Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products (21 Cfr Parts 333&Amp;369).

I’ve never seen this! Natural and antibacterial? Does this work well?
Does anyone else feel that this product is great on your skin?
I usually use a generic brand of hand soap. If anyone has used both is the brand name better?
Start your review of Softsoap® Naturals Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It make my hands feel very soft and fresh” in 1 review
chicago
I use this everyday its our families fav to keep our hands clean and germ free! especially during the flu season its important to wash your hands with a product that actually works and disinfects! This is the best hand soap to kill germs at a great price' In my home we use it and have not gotten sick in a year already! It really works i recommend itI use this everyday its our families fav to keep our hands clean and germ free! especially during the flu season its important to wash your hands with a product that actually works and disinfects! This is the best hand soap to kill germs at a great price' In my home we use it and have not gotten sick in a year already! It really works i recommend it
las vegas, NV
Waldorf, MD
I have used Softsoap Naturals Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap for a few years. I keep it in our bathroom. I love that is gentle on skin, antibacterial, and is super affordable. It is concentrated so a drop is all that’s needed. It smells so good and lasts a long time. I would recommend this product. I would purchase this product.
Super cheap and affordable. Smells amazing and truly cleans your hands. If I have a open wound I’ll usually use it as a body wash to clean it out. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable and long lasting hand soap. The soft soap brand creates amazing hand soap.
Clovis
We always have this on top of our bath and body works soap in our bathrooms and kitchen just to make sure our hands are all clean. Because the other soap smells really good plus keeping your hands moisturized, this soft soap do all the cleaning “it’s our step one”.
los angles
I love this product I always have it in my home in the restroom and kitchen. And I like buying the big bottle to refill my small bottles that I have around. I also carry some in my purse for emergencies some places run out of soap so I always have it in my purse
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like all of Softsoap’s product but I really liked how it came out with a naturals like. Double like how it came with an antibacterial soap. I feel that normally, softsoap is well known for creating amazing scents only, but they’re definitely stepping up!!
I bought this product right after I had a touchup on my tattoo (as its recommended to use antibacterial soap for tattoo cleaning) so this is what I used to clean my tattoo for the rest of the healing weeks and it worked as it should. Thanks To Softsoap. Lol
Sevierville, TN
This soap smells so good. I have used soft soap all my life, and I will never stray away from the brand. All the scents smell amazing. I normally keep certain ones in the bathroom and the kitchen, but I’ve started using the soft soap brand at work as well.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the refill liquid soap because it is cheaper than buying the pump every time the soap runs out. I just refill the pump. It is such an affordable product than buying a new pump. I would definitely recommend if you are trying to conserve money.