BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Brand Soothing Aloe Vera Refill Moisturizing Hand Soap.
Good for 450+ dispenses.

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I buy this hand soap at times to refill the soap pumps in our bathrooms. I always purchase the large refill bottle that last about month in our household. I like the aloe vera its very creamy and lathers well. Its soft on your skin, and has a pleasant scent. This brand is also affordable and a good quality, others brands might be the same cost or offer more saving but the quality is horrible, like a thick gel.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I purchased this product because I wanted something that wouldn't irritate a bad sunburn I got from fishing. I didn't have high expectations because the price was so low, but I am pleasantly surprised. The packaging is small enough to keep on my bathroom counter and although it's not ugly, it isn't the prettiest packaging either. The formula was very creamy and it left my hands feeling moisturized and smooth. It didn't irritate my sunburn whatsoever and actually helped soothe the burning and itching. I didn't feel like there was any residue after my hands dried either. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and will be buying it again when I run out.

Pros: moisturizing, soothing, feels clean, no sticky residue feeling
Cons: could use better packaging
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
Although I love to experiment and try out MANY of Softsoaps amazing hand soap scents and varieties, this one is always my go-to hand soap. You will always find this large refill readily available in most stores, and usually at very reasonable prices. The Soothing Aloe Vera is a thicker creamier soap with a soft fresh scent everyone will be okay with. I've tried many of the off brand versions, they just never seem to last as long or create as much of a lather while washing. I have used this soap for years, and highly recommend it!
Karen A.
I have used softsoap for as long as I can remember. They have a ton of scents to choice from. I mainly use this one in the colder months when my hands get super dry and irrated and it's keeps then from burning near as bad unlike other soaps. They are normally not a bad price. I would recommend for anyone to try.
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
Our family has used softsoap hand soaps since I can remember! I mean when you find such a great, quality product that works well, why switch?! I particularly like that the big refill bottles are so easy to use. I have yet to find a scent that i didn't like, and a little goes a long way! No matter the scent, or added moisturizer, all of these soaps seem to have the same consistency! Ultimately a great smell, superb lather, and ultimate cleaning power for all those germs my kids bring in!
Alicia D.
I have been using this soap for close to a year and I'm in love!! Normally I have to rush and put on lotion after washing my hands because the water in my house tends to be very harsh, but since I've started using this, I don't have to worry about messed up and/or sore cuticles. It's very inexpensive which makes me even more happy. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!!
Amy S.
Wausau, WI
I have very sensitive skin as well as an allergy to coconut oil and its byproducts so I used to love this soap because it was so gentle and did a great job of cleaning my hands and keeping my hands soft at the same time but I noticed the last time that I got this that every time I used it my hands would start to tingle and get red and irritated a sure sign that there is some form of coconut oil in here. Which is disappointing because this was such a great product.
Rachel K.
I use this soap a lot when I am away at school. I love that you can buy the value size and just keep refilling the dispenser. It helps cut back on plastic waste in the environment, check!! It also smells nice and is very moisturizing on my hands, check and check!! This soap not only gets your hands clean but also gets them soft and I love that!! I have sensitive skin as well and I find the Aloe Vera to be very soothing on my skin. I'm a repeat customer for this soap it's amazing!!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wjat I like best about this soap that I don't necessarily see from others is when you wash you can see the dirt come off. I work at Ulta Beauty and my hands have touched so many things throughout the day when I use this I see all the dirt come right off.
It leaves your hands soft at first but also a little chappy after awhile.
Although I can physically see the dirt I also don't feel very clean after using.