Softsoap® Moisturizing Hand Soap Refill with Aloe

Premium, rich-lathering liquid soap with mild, yet effective skin cleaners and a touch of aloe vera. For Softsoap® 800-ml Dispenser (sold separately). Global Product Type: Personal Soaps; Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Scent: Unscented.

Ryan S.
Aiken, SC
This is one of the softest and healthiest soaps I've ever used. It was like rejuvenating my hands every time I had do wash them. Have you ever dipped your hands in angel cream? Well, you will after this!
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
Effective and helps reduce skin drying, particularly in the winter months.

We have tried lots of different hand soaps to find one that is both effective at cleaning while not drying the skin. This soap is the best combination of performance and price we've found. It's now in all the hand soaps dispensers in the house and the effect on our hands is noticeable. It doesn't eliminate the need for hand lotion, especially in winter when the house humidity tends to be very low, but it is extremely gentle while still being fully effective in cleaning (even car engine dirt and oil).
Holly H.
San Diego, CA
I have always bought Softsoap to have for hand washing at all the sinks at my house. I love that it's affordable and with kids in the house, we do A LOT of hand washing. The refill size is the most economical for my family. We will never stop buying this product. Handwashing just isn't the same without that unmistakable Softsoap smell. I have to add also that, this is the only handsoap that I've used that didn't dry my skin out really bad after multiple washings throughout the day. This one has a lifetime lease on my countertops :) Have a great day :) ;)
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI
This soap is a great bargain. It works quite well and just a little is required. The original pump is not the sturdiest (which for its price-point should be expected) so I have bought this large refill to put into a refillable higher quality dispenser. We use it in the kitchen. Having a toddler, we are frequently washing our hands and I am happy to say that my hands don't feel overly dry. I do apply lotion a few times a day, especially in the winter. The great thing is that the scent is pleasant, but light and doesn't smell gender-specific so both my husband and I can use it. That is a hard thing to find.
Stacey O.
Tucson, AZ
Good and reliable soap for use in a bathroom or kitchen but not in the shower. Removes dirt, food and even greasy consistencies so I like using it in the kitchen or bath. I think it cleans as well as more expensive soaps. I have bought it repeatedly over the years because of the consistent quality. The soap doesn't leave my skin dry or itchy but also does not moisturize.
Julia C.
I really like it!!! It makes me feel really good about my skin. I really like how it smells. I use it every time i take a shower or just wash my hands. I wash my face with it becase it's just that good!! I love it and I'm glad to have it in my life. I don't know what i would do with out it. Thanks for making me feel really good about my skin and myself.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Soft soap is a great but for the money. It usually cost under a dollar for a regular size bottle. It comes in a variety scents. My favorite is cherry blossom or cucumber melon. They also have seasonal scents but I don't usually but those. This is an antibacterialnsoap so its great in The kitchen. It leaves your hands soft, clean, and smelling great.
Susan C.
Clayton, GA
I wash my hands frequently so they tend to be dry. The aloe is healing for duty cracked hands that stay in water and the moisturizer certainly helps. It doesn't do a lot of good to cream your hands when you are just going to wash them again in a few minutes and frankly I don't want cream on my hands when I'm cooking. A great value at Walmart!
Soniaandjosh R.
Rison, AR
Love this stuff feels like silk on your skin no messy residue smells wonderful leaves skin so soft I bought it at our health store I am a repeat user of this I believe in this product it met every expectation improvement on price the price is a little up there every body should be able to afford this I would definitely repurchase
Natasha A.
Tacoma, WA
The aloe keeps my hands from feeling dry as my skin is very dry. I purchase different brands and experiment with them and see which ones makes my skin feel better. Pros on some of the products is their price and cons are a hit or miss at times. I think any great product should always stay as is. I would recommend this product.