BY SOFTSOAP

Premium, rich-lathering liquid soap with mild, yet effective skin cleaners and a touch of aloe vera. For Softsoap® 800-ml Dispenser (sold separately). Global Product Type: Personal Soaps; Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Scent: Unscented.

Reviews (2003)
Buy on Walmart
Theresa M.
I love this product. I always buy this for my household and to refill all the soap dispensers in my house. This coconut and warm ginger is a very pleasant scent. You can definitely smell the coconut and that hint of ginger. Not only is this big bottle a great value size and very affordable but it definitely keeps my hands clean and soft. I definitely will continue to buy this brand and scent.
Paulina S.
Missouri City, TX
I really like this soap. A clear soap that washes well and rinses clean. There's no soap residue left on your hands and I feel good buying this product for my family. I highly recommend this product!
Natasha M.
Charlevoix, MI
Working in the food industry, it's imperative that we have a whole heck ton of soap on hand. This met every expectation. The smell was subtle and delightful and the fact that there was so much of it was just an extra bonus for the restaurant! Totally would purchase again.
Sultana X.
Affordable and smells good. In my house you will always see softsoap in the bathrooms. They are the first and only handsoaps I will ever purchase for my home. Who can beat a great smelling soap and price? 5 stars for me!
Ryan S.
Aiken, SC
This is one of the softest and healthiest soaps I've ever used. It was like rejuvenating my hands every time I had do wash them. Have you ever dipped your hands in angel cream? Well, you will after this!
Heather W.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product, and here's why...we all wash our hands multiple times a day and on top of that a lot of us use hand sanitizer too, and lets face it, after all that hand washing and hand sanitizing, me myself and I, our hands get on the dry side. That's the beauty of the Softsoap liquid hand soap with loition. Even after the first time I used it, my hands felt loads better, softer too. So I highly recommend, buying several bottles of this, one for home, one for work, and one for those long car trips, and we've all had that experience before. Go on get up, and go switch your current cheap handsoap for Softsoap with loition.
Lucero D.
This is the hand soap that they use at my husband's office. It smells nice and does a good job cleansing. The gallon size is so convenient for refilling all the dispensers in the office.
Abigail P.
Savannah, GA
I always like to buy in bulk if possible since it one lasts longer and it almost always a better value! You will never look under my sink and not see this there, it is always my go to!
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
Effective and helps reduce skin drying, particularly in the winter months.

We have tried lots of different hand soaps to find one that is both effective at cleaning while not drying the skin. This soap is the best combination of performance and price we've found. It's now in all the hand soaps dispensers in the house and the effect on our hands is noticeable. It doesn't eliminate the need for hand lotion, especially in winter when the house humidity tends to be very low, but it is extremely gentle while still being fully effective in cleaning (even car engine dirt and oil).
Holly H.
El Cajon, CA
I have always bought Softsoap to have for hand washing at all the sinks at my house. I love that it's affordable and with kids in the house, we do A LOT of hand washing. The refill size is the most economical for my family. We will never stop buying this product. Handwashing just isn't the same without that unmistakable Softsoap smell. I have to add also that, this is the only handsoap that I've used that didn't dry my skin out really bad after multiple washings throughout the day. This one has a lifetime lease on my countertops :) Have a great day :) ;)