BY SOFTSOAP

UCB1005: Premium, rich-lathering liquid soap with mild, yet effective skin cleaners. Conditioners and moisturizing agents smooth and protect skin by maintaining its natural pH balance. Gentle cleansing formula with a touch of aloe vera. Global Product Type: Personal Soaps-Liquid; Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Scent: Unscented. PRODUCT DETAILS: -Capacity (Volume) : 1 gal. -Packing Type: Bottle. -Application: Hand. -Global Product Type: Personal Soaps-Liquid. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Color(s): White. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. -Scent: Unscented. -Soap Type: Liquid. -Personal Soaps Special Features: With Aloe. Package: Includes four bottles of hand soap.

Roxanne O.
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
sarah a.
Fremont, CA
Colgate-Palmolive Softsoap Moisturizing Hand Soap is a great hand soap! When you wash your hands it starts foaming up right away! It smells great as well, whenever I was my hands with Softsoap I feel like I'm at the beach or deep in the ocean near the beautiful colorful Coral Reef! Its very relaxing! Whenever I have guest everyone asks amd says, " where did you get this soap from?!?! smells great!" "I love this soap! How much was it?!" "Buy me one of these, but in a bigger size I will pay you back!" etc..(I put the soap in a glass container for bathroom decor). Overall this product is a great product and over the years I've ised it, its a great brand.
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love Softsoap. The bubbles. The clean. The fragrances. This one if my favorite, I have a soap dispenser so buying this easy on the eye and in bulk so I cam refill when ever. Instead of running to the store when ever I run out. Big family, we use a lot soap. Myself and my children, all have different types of skin. Not every product works for everybody, usually. But this soft soap we can. It smells good, it feels good, it cleans. I'll be germ free but still have that moisture you usually lose when washing your hands!
Corie P.
Aurora, CO
Easy and affordable product that gets the job done. My husband is a ... lets just say germ-a-phob. He washes his hand 10 times alone while cooking dinner. We needed to find a hand soap that was affordable, easy to find/get, and that would get the job done without over drying our hands. You can find this soap at just about ever grocery/convenient store, and the large bottle lasts so long. I can't afford fancy soap at the rate we go through it, and am not near a specialty store to pick new ones up all the time.
Ronnie James O.
Dallas, TX
Shopping for hand soap is some what challenging to myself, but lately I have been in this mode of living in mymeans. When I purchased or more or less noticed "name" brands for the soap, that's when I was like hmm I wonder are my hands drier now then before? And honestly my hands got drier by using item but that didn't stop me from using item. I actually love the item why because the deals presented by company. And hey I can apply lotion of my own when I'm done washing my hands, I can't be lazy ;-).
Janice S.
Orting, WA
This huge jug of soft soap is cost effective but not my favorite product. I didn't find it to be very moisturizing. It lathers up great and washed away well. It did not leave a residue. I would recommend for use in the guest bathroom paired with a lotion or cream to use afterwards. I wouldn't recommend for frequent constant use or as a primary hand soap. We have it as a backup in case we run out of our usual soap and need some soap in the downstairs bathroom quick and in a pinch.
Deandrea H.
Diberville, MS
I love how effective the soap is for my skin. I use the soap on the daily basis. I will always use this brand of soap. The con would be that smells aren't always a variety. Yes it has meet all my exNumber each photo and identify the style it closely resembles. Explain the characteristics of each style that you tried to emulate.
What style of art would best be used to communicate a direct message? Explain
What style of art would evoke an emotional response? Explain.
Identify 3 examples of Realism in art or design that you see on a daily basis.
Describe a situation in which the style of Impressionism might best be used in art and/or design today
Melly C.
This soap is very gentle. I buy this size because it is awesome to refill my hand soap dispenser and save money rather than keep buying the smaller bottles. I bought this size last year around winter and I still have half it left! I use it to wash hands before cooking and also use it in the bathroom. It is cost efficient and does the job. If dries your hands out a bit though so I would suggest having a good hand lotion around to moisturize.
Brandie B.
Columbus, GA
Softsoap is my go to brand. I have tried many others, but I always come back to this. They have many scents, but I like the aloe. This soap is good for the skin, and leaves it feeling soft. I also like that it suds, but not too much... enough to know that it's doing its job, but doesn't create a sink full of bubbles. This important with twin 4 year olds that go bubble crazy. The best part about this soap... it's affordable!
Candies A.
Portsmouth, VA
This soap works well for what it should be for. I sometimes wish maybe it had a mini suction on the bottom because I hate handling these plastic bottles with wet hands. I am also a sucker for foam soaps so this was different than my normal. However, I would repurchase, if I could not find my brand. It leaves hands clean and smooth. It also feels as if they are being moisturized as you wash, which is nice.