BY SOFTSOAP #39 in Body Wash

Body wash, moisturizing, sweet honeysuckle and orange peel - with moisture beads. Infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extracts of orange peel, a natural cleanser and skin conditioner. Made in USA.

• Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?18 Answers
  • Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone try the new Softsoap Luminous oil? 1 Answers
Softsoap® Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love the Softsoap body wash line. They have a wide variety of scents, many with exfoliating and moisturizing qualities. Very affordable!" in 140 reviews
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am writing this review for the Jasmine and plum scent specifically. I hate overly fruity scents and stick to florals mainly. I bought this because the Avacado Oil variety I wanted to try was sold out. I honestly thought I would not like it but wanted to try it anyway. I was so pleasantly surprised. It has the perfect balance of each scent and leaves a slight hint of fragrance on my skin. It is very moisturizing but not as much so that I wouldn't need lotion, just enough so my skin doesn't feel stripped after I dry off. I have extremely dry skin though so this is a big deal to me. I had been using Bath and Body Works but it's just too expensive for a smaller amount of soap that isn't any better than something you can pick up cheaper. I recommend this, definitely.
Nikki M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh why do I always fall for these? I swear they look so appealing and cheap that I forget that they are terrible till I get home. I recently got the coconut water and blueberry one. Two of my favorite things suckered me in. Went to use it and immediately remembered why I didn't get more last time. The scent seems to change one you actually use it and not for the better. You get a cheap plasticity scent. On top of that, they don't do much for your skin unless you are trying to dry it out. I also don't think I've bought the same one twice. They are all the same quality imho.
Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While these Softsoap Body Washes smell great, they provide the softness to my skin that other body washes provide. Softsoap is great since it smells nice and is relatively inexpensive, but I don't find the smell long lasting and I think my skin is softer when using Dove rather than Softsoap. I think the novelty of the smell is great, but long term, I prefer body wash that really treats my dry skin.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good body wash.  For the price, it's really nice.  There is a wide variety of scents so you have a lot of options.  I do think it can leave a weird feeling on your skin, almost like a film over your skin.  I don't think it is all that moisturizing either, but I do recommend it for the price!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
These are my favorite body washes. The pomegranate one is smells incredible and I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on this brand!! It is a little pricy, but there are often coupons and Walgreens does buy 2 get 1 free quite frequently so it’s a good way to stock up on a bunch of scents or your favorite one.
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
Love this stuff! The sweet honeysuckle and orange peel,it smells so great! Also has a trick up its sleeve it’s a great double use for bubble bath and feels great on the skin. Definitely going to be trying the pomegranate next! Softsoap® Moisturizing Body Wash
Trisha F.
Love these soft soap body washes , I am a huge fan of bath and body works soaps , but these are just as great and really affordable for anyone . The soap has little balls in it and makes great for exfoliating the skin . The price for the amount you get is such a deal . All the flavors smell wonderful , variety of colors and flavors even kids love the look and packaging
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
I absolutely love the scents they have! They have so many to choose from but they can dry you out after a long period of use! Very soapy! It is affordable for the effectiveness. They leave your skin smelling amazing! I do recommend!! Softsoap® Moisturizing Body Wash
Amanda J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is extremely affordable! It works well and all the scents smell awesome! This body wash lathers up nicely and gets my skin super clean! I love the way my skin feels after using this! My skin feels so soft and smooth! I highly recommend this body wash!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these because of the cost and the varies kinds of wash.  The smell is wonderful while I am in the shower but doesn't last long after that.  The washes do moisturize your skin and leaves it soft.  But I would make the smells last longer if I were to change anything about this product.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What's your favorite scent and favorite thing about this body wash....
Liz H.
Sunland Park, NM
Which soft soap body wash do you guys find moisturizing?
Brooke N.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? I borrowed it from a friend and now I want to buy some for myself. I am trying to find the best deal.
Courtney B.
Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more?

back