BY SOFTSOAP #31 in Body Wash

Body wash, moisturizing, sweet honeysuckle and orange peel - with moisture beads. Infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extracts of orange peel, a natural cleanser and skin conditioner. Made in USA.

• Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?18 Answers
  • Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone try the new Softsoap Luminous oil? 1 Answers
Softsoap® Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love the Softsoap body wash line. They have a wide variety of scents, many with exfoliating and moisturizing qualities. Very affordable!" in 140 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am writing this review for the Jasmine and plum scent specifically. I hate overly fruity scents and stick to florals mainly. I bought this because the Avacado Oil variety I wanted to try was sold out. I honestly thought I would not like it but wanted to try it anyway. I was so pleasantly surprised. It has the perfect balance of each scent and leaves a slight hint of fragrance on my skin. It is very moisturizing but not as much so that I wouldn't need lotion, just enough so my skin doesn't feel stripped after I dry off. I have extremely dry skin though so this is a big deal to me. I had been using Bath and Body Works but it's just too expensive for a smaller amount of soap that isn't any better than something you can pick up cheaper. I recommend this, definitely.
Nikki M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh why do I always fall for these? I swear they look so appealing and cheap that I forget that they are terrible till I get home. I recently got the coconut water and blueberry one. Two of my favorite things suckered me in. Went to use it and immediately remembered why I didn't get more last time. The scent seems to change one you actually use it and not for the better. You get a cheap plasticity scent. On top of that, they don't do much for your skin unless you are trying to dry it out. I also don't think I've bought the same one twice. They are all the same quality imho.
Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While these Softsoap Body Washes smell great, they provide the softness to my skin that other body washes provide. Softsoap is great since it smells nice and is relatively inexpensive, but I don't find the smell long lasting and I think my skin is softer when using Dove rather than Softsoap. I think the novelty of the smell is great, but long term, I prefer body wash that really treats my dry skin.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the soft soap collection. We buy this quite often. They have a big variety of scents, and every scent smells really good. The body wash has little micro beads in it , and the bottles are very nice. You get a lot in the bottles too, so it lasts longer. My skin is always soft after use and I like to use it for shaving. It’s effective and affordable.
Leah S.
Stevens Point , WI
These are my favorite body washes. The pomegranate one is smells incredible and I have gotten my boyfriend hooked on this brand!! It is a little pricy, but there are often coupons and Walgreens does buy 2 get 1 free quite frequently so it’s a good way to stock up on a bunch of scents or your favorite one.
savanah d.
LOVE THIS BODY WASH!!! I have very sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate it, nor have a personally had an allergic reaction. Plus they have a pretty nice selection of scents that sometimes vary depending on the season. Just wish they'd make the ocean body scrub a year round product!
Emily M.
Cookeville, TN
Love this stuff! The sweet honeysuckle and orange peel,it smells so great! Also has a trick up its sleeve it’s a great double use for bubble bath and feels great on the skin. Definitely going to be trying the pomegranate next! Softsoap® Moisturizing Body Wash
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
I gave a three rating for the simple fact that I came out with an allergy to the body wash. Other then the allergy it has a great smell to the product which I absolutely love. Which upsets me because I cannot use it because of the allergy. Other then that it is a good product
Athena M.
omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these because of the cost and the varies kinds of wash.  The smell is wonderful while I am in the shower but doesn't last long after that.  The washes do moisturize your skin and leaves it soft.  But I would make the smells last longer if I were to change anything about this product.
Courtney B.
I really enjoy this product but I do have a small issue with it. The fragrance doesn't last at all (it immediately leaves the skin after it's rinsed off). I love the peppermint version as it leaves your skin smooth and has a cooling effect while it's being used.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love the microbeads against the skin?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What's your favorite scent and favorite thing about this body wash....
Liz H.
Sunland Park, NM
Which soft soap body wash do you guys find moisturizing?
Brooke N.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this? I borrowed it from a friend and now I want to buy some for myself. I am trying to find the best deal.
Courtney B.
Does this soap help dry skin or does it dry skin more?