Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap

Indulge in an unforgettable hand washing experience. Treat your hands to lather enriched with milk protein and honey extracts with Softsoap® Milk and Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap.

Water,sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate,laureth-3,cocamidopropyl betaine,glycol stearate,sodium chloride,fragrance,polyquaternium-7,tetrasodium EDTA,DMDM hydantoin,PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate,citric acid,glycerin,aloe barbadensis leaf juice,honey,lactose,poloxamer 124,milk protein,hydrolyzed silk,D&C yellow no. 10,FD&C red no. 40

Does this really smell like honey or more of a generally sweet smell?
Where have you purchased this?
Que tal es este producto? Quisiera probarlo.
Start your review of Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Callista K.
Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Callista K.
I love this hand soap. It’s doesn’t strip all the moisture from my hands, but keeps them clean. The smell is pleasant but not too strong. It is affordable and a great size to last a decent amount of time. I’d recommend!
Somaia S.
Philadelphia
Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Somaia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hand soap. I recently bought this hand soap from Walmart. It smell amazing. It makes your hand 100% clean. The price is not that expensive. I have been using this product for a month. I highly recommend this product.
Christian S.
Las Vegas, NV
Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Christian S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This soap has a great smell that lingers without being too strong. Leaves hands feeling clean soft and hydrated. I have many sensitive skin people in my house and no one has ever had a problem with this soap. Great price and value as well.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
With as much hand washing as we are all doing these days- i really like how my hands feel after washing them with this milk and honey from softsoap. Very reasonable priced- i will use again, and would recommend giving it a try- if you like soft clean hands..buy one
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love softsoap roducts!; they work great and have amazing scents that linger all day its really nice. It definitely stands right up there eith the more expensive ones and this one you can find anywhere i would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Kaisha F.
Greenacres, FL
Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Kaisha F.
Nice, soft fragrance. Feels moisturizing on hands. Maybe just a little too watery. It could use a little vitamin E in there because my hands tend to be a bit dry after washing them so frequently.
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
I know it probably sounds odd to have a favorite liquid soap, but this is definitely hands down my favorite... It foams up nicely and a little goes a long way. But my absolute favorite part of this product is the scent. It’s hard to describe the essence of Milk & Golden Honey, but it honestly is such a fresh and soothing fragrance. Not overwhelming or musky at all. Best advice I can give you is to just go to your local grocery store and take a whiff for yourself. I’m confident you’ll love this soap as much as I do!
Tuesdae D.
Yukon
Love how soft this makes my hands. It's perfect if you don't want to have to use lotion after every hand wash.
Cynthia E.
Southampton, MA
I keep Softsoap Milk and Honey by my kitchen sink. When I finish washing glasses or pots, I use it to wash and replenish my hands. Its scent is pleasant but light as well.
D F.
Softsoap® Milk & Golden Honey Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by D F.
One of my favorites, I love the light sweet scent of this creamy soap. It smells amazing does a great job at cleaning your hands without drying them out. Softsoap has quality products with wonderful scents at very affordable prices however this particular scent has been harder to find in the stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...