BY SOFTSOAP

Wow your senses with Softsoap® Luminous OilsMacadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash, made with real macadamia extract oil. The Softsoap® formula has just a touch of luxurious oil, essence of peony, and an alluring fragrance. The sheer, non-greasy formula will leave your skin feeling radiant and soft.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,Cocamide MEA,Sodium Salicylate,Sodium Benzoate,Citric Acid,Polyquaternium-7,Tetrasodium EDTA,paeonia suffruticosa seed oil,macadamia integrifolia seed oil,D&C yellow no. 10,FD&C red no. 4,D&C red no. 33

• Have you ladies tried this baby yet ? Softsoap® Luminous ...4 Answers
  • I've seen this on Pinterest and was wondering if this wor...5 Answers
  • I have combination skin. One day is oily and one day it's...6 Answers
Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash
  • "I love the scent of this body wash! It is really special. Hydrating and refreshing, you can feel the oils working. It actually feels like a more expensive product would. Well worth the size of the bottle. A great me time buy! " in 20 reviews
  • "I've used Soft-soap for what seems like 30 years, and this is one of the best products they make. I have dry skin, and try to find either a mild scrub with oils or moisturizers in it or something super softening. This works great so I don't have to put on oil or lotion after my shower." in 16 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Softsoap has such a major variety of bath products. That's why I like them so much. You can never be dissatisfied or disappointed with them. Especially, this luminous oils. It literally leaves your skin like silk. It makes you shine, but in a good way! It's easy to use and lathers up like a dream! It sold in every retail store and grocery store in the US. Which makes it easy to find and it's priced sufficiently. You will love their products as much as I did I'm sure. Just go try them soon!🛁❤️🚿
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash this body wash is so hydrating. Made with essential oil!! The macadamia oil and peony scent is delicious!! If you have dry skin this body wash would be perfect for you!!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I really enjoyed this body wash. It left my skin feeling really soft and smelling great. It took me a bit to pin down what the scent reminded me of... and it hit me during my last shower, Diet Dr Pepper. That’s not a bad thing and that could just be my nose. I liked it.
Ashley H.
Paris, KY
I love illuminous oils by soft soap! It doesn't leave a residue on your body and leaves you skin soft and smooth with a very pleasing scent every time you use it! They have gorgeous flower scents and mixed with exotic oils to make the perfect type of body wash!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this Peony soft soap in a kit for Xmas. Everyone whom knows my knows I adore Peony!
This was a lovely set and had a moisturizer and a bar of soap too.

The shower gel smelled devine! And it lathered up really really well. It felt really moisturizing on my skin and left it very soft when I got out the shower.

This could be used as a non drying bubble bath as it lathers well, smells great and does dehydrate your skin. And it is very reasonably priced too! My skin felt lovely afterwards!!! Would definitely buy again and again.
Jessica E.
This body wash is fantastic! I use the Softsoap exfoliating body wash first, then I use this and omg it's amazing! My skin feels sooooo soft and the smell lingers even after the shower. It's only $3 I believe! I got mine at dollar general and I love it!
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
My favorite body wash! I bought this on a whim in target when it first came out and it has become a staple in my life. The scent is unique and very calming to me. It’s feminine without being overpowering and leaves me feeling clean and pretty.
Lily S.
San Francisco
Love this ! It smells wonderful and it is a great value. Only con to me is the fact there is so many chemicals in this soap that it dries the body out extremely. If you’re looking for a soap to smell good, then this is for you!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this soap because it suds up and cleans without making your skin feel tight and dry in the shower. It met my expectations and even smells good. Very affordable, I would recommend to anyone. I purchased from Walmart
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
For the price I think it's a good body wash it is a bit too thick but a little goes a long way.. the scent doesn't last too long on the skin. But while your scrubbing this onto your skin it does smell really good.
Donna J.
Spring Lake, NC
I have combination skin. One day is oily and one day it's dry. Will this help with the dryness of my skin?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville , AR
Is it actually good at cleaning ? It isn't too thick is it ? It'll wash off easy ? I don't like soap that doesn't wash off easy.
Antoinette N.
I've seen this on Pinterest and was wondering if this works well on dry skin. And not having my skin feel tight after I shower.
marylyn R.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? did it break you out?

back