BY SOFTSOAP #52 in Body Wash

Wow your senses with Softsoap® Luminous OilsMacadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash, made with real macadamia extract oil. The Softsoap® formula has just a touch of luxurious oil, essence of peony, and an alluring fragrance. The sheer, non-greasy formula will leave your skin feeling radiant and soft.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Acrylates Copolymer,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,Cocamide MEA,Sodium Salicylate,Sodium Benzoate,Citric Acid,Polyquaternium-7,Tetrasodium EDTA,paeonia suffruticosa seed oil,macadamia integrifolia seed oil,D&C yellow no. 10,FD&C red no. 4,D&C red no. 33

• Have you ladies tried this baby yet ? Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Ma...3 Answers
  • I've seen this on Pinterest and was wondering if this works well ...4 Answers
  • I have combination skin. One day is oily and one day it's dry. W...5 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Softsoap has such a major variety of bath products. That's why I like them so much. You can never be dissatisfied or disappointed with them. Especially, this luminous oils. It literally leaves your skin like silk. It makes you shine, but in a good way! It's easy to use and lathers up like a dream! It sold in every retail store and grocery store in the US. Which makes it easy to find and it's priced sufficiently. You will love their products as much as I did I'm sure. Just go try them soon!🛁❤️🚿
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
Luminous oils are my favorite!! I was so excited about trying them when they first came out. The packing is what caught my eye at first. And then I started opening and smelling them in the store and I loved the scents! They make my skin feel very smooth after I get out of the shower, so I love that! I highly recommend this product.
Dawna G.
Love soft soap luminous oils body wash. They leave my skin soft and supple. They have a wonderful smell that is not overwhelming but lasts through out the dsy. I recommend this to anyone who is interested. I have been alternating between two if these body washes for about two years now. Great products
Ashley H.
I love illuminous oils by soft soap! It doesn't leave a residue on your body and leaves you skin soft and smooth with a very pleasing scent every time you use it! They have gorgeous flower scents and mixed with exotic oils to make the perfect type of body wash!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this Peony soft soap in a kit for Xmas. Everyone whom knows my knows I adore Peony!
This was a lovely set and had a moisturizer and a bar of soap too.

The shower gel smelled devine! And it lathered up really really well. It felt really moisturizing on my skin and left it very soft when I got out the shower.

This could be used as a non drying bubble bath as it lathers well, smells great and does dehydrate your skin. And it is very reasonably priced too! My skin felt lovely afterwards!!! Would definitely buy again and again.
Jessica E.
This body wash is fantastic! I use the Softsoap exfoliating body wash first, then I use this and omg it's amazing! My skin feels sooooo soft and the smell lingers even after the shower. It's only $3 I believe! I got mine at dollar general and I love it!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
My mom again bought me a bunch of soap for Christmas and I’m super exited to try this because it smells amazing. I would suggest this product for people who are on a budget but need a great smelling body wash!
Meral T.
I purchased this product in coconut oil and lavender and might I say this item is amazing it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great all day and all through the night I got this product at Walmart for about $3/4 and I know they're sold in most pharmacy stores as well I definitely recommend this body wash in particular to all you beautiful ladies!
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Macadamia Oil & Peony Body Wash
My go-to body wash when I'm feeling girly and want that fresh pretty scent and luxuriously soft skin! Date night approved!
Kara C.
Adrian, MI
Love soft soap luminous oils body wash, always one of my go to’s. Love the way my skin feels after and also the amazing scents. Right now I’m using zen and it’s amazing
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Is it actually good at cleaning ? It isn't too thick is it ? It'll wash off easy ? I don't like soap that doesn't wash off easy.
Donna J.
Spring Lake, NC
I have combination skin. One day is oily and one day it's dry. Will this help with the dryness of my skin?
Antoinette N.
I've seen this on Pinterest and was wondering if this works well on dry skin. And not having my skin feel tight after I shower.
Marylyn R.