Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Avocado Oil & Iris Body Wash

by Softsoap

Wow your senses with Softsoap® Luminous OilsAvocado Oil & Iris Body Wash, made with real avocado extract oil. The Softsoap® formula has just a touch of luxurious oil, essence of iris, and an invigorating fragrance. The sheer, non-greasy formula will leave your skin feeling radiant and soft.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance,Sodium Chloride,Cocamide MEA,Sodium Salicylate,Sodium Benzoate,Citric Acid,Polyquaternium-7,Tetrasodium EDTA,nonfat dry milk,persea gratissima (avocado) oil,iris germanica root extract,D&C yellow no. 10,FD&C red no. 4

[product:softsoap-luminous-oils-avocado-oil-iris-body-wash-15-fl-oz] has anyone else broken out with this?
Start your review of Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Avocado Oil & Iris Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
DEATSVILLE, AL
I really like this body wash. It smells good, lathers well and leaves my body feeling luxurious. A great way to treat your body without breaking the bank.
Laredo, TX
I love my Spftsoap luminous oils body wash. It smells great, feels awesome on my skin and cleans very well. This is a product I see myself buying again.
Largo, FL
I’m sold on anything that has avocado in it. I love Avacados. This body wash smells amazing and it feels great too. Just the right amount of lather.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great body wash. It makes my skin soft and smooth. Smells great. Great value for the price you pay for it especially if it’s on sale
Winchester, OH
I was given this as part of a gift so while I enjoy the smell it doesn’t do anything miraculous so I probably won’t be purchasing for myself.
Celina, OH
I love this softsoap! It leaves my skin feeling sooo soft and smooth! I buy it all the time! It's seriously my favorite!
The smell was nice but I didn’t think it was actually working to cleanse myself. It seemed like it was doing an ok job.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great, leaves my body feeling nice and soft after my night time showers.. cost $2.88 at my local Walmart stores.
Dallas
It’s one of my go to’s. It smells wonderful. It lasts forever, and it’s super cheap. You can’t go wrong with Soft Soap!
Davis
I love this body wash! I used it to shave my legs and it left my legs feeling super soft! Plus the scent is delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jonesborough, TN
3 years ago
Softsoap® Luminous Oils™ Avocado Oil & Iris Body Wash has anyone else broken out with this?
Kaitlyn M. • 2 years ago
Yes, I have acne-prone skin and this body wash certainly didn't help! I think it may be due to the dye or fragrance?