BY SOFTSOAP

Personal Care, 15 OZ, Antibacterial Hand Soap Refill, For TV #144-990, Kills 99% Of Germs, For Hand Washing To Decrease Bacteria On The Skin, Moisturizing.

Jessica S.
Mesa, AZ
This product was a go to hand soap in my treatment room. It has a very clean smell and leaves the skin feeling properly cleansed. This also didn't feel drying on my hands.
Julie M.
Seattle, WA
A lot of times soaps don't bubble or they leave a residue on your hands after the wash. The pump on these bottles is easy to use. The soap left in the spout doesn't harden if not used for a few days. We started to get this because it was cheap, but now we don't want to try any other brands because we like how comfortable our hands feel after washing.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I adore Softsoap because you can just never be clean enough and as a Mom I trust the Softsoap brand to keep my hands germ and bacteria free so I can keep my little ones well as I am caring for them. Softsoap has always been my favorite brand because it not only cleans your hands, it also leaves them silky smooth and is gentle on dry skin!!! Keep us the GREAT work Softsoap!!!!
Kristin A.
Dayton, OH
I liked this soap because it left my hands feeling completely clean and refreshed. I noticed if used often (which I do) my hands over time became dry. That could also because I like using hot water. I got it at Walmart for a good price. I overall really like it and will be purchasing again. The scent was nice and lingered on my hands for a while- which I thought was nice.
Sarah O.
I absolutely love soft soap products. They do not seem to have too much chemicals are additives if I pay attention to which one I select. We generally just buy the plain or aloe version since our daughter seems to have skin allergies. Not too antibacterial and a Great Plain smell. We can usually find a giant refillable job at Costco for very decent price
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
Softsoap is a good brand that works and does not dry your skin out. It smells nice and is easy to use. I buy it at the supermarket and at WalMart. It meets my expectations for a hand soap, and I have found it effective. Sometimes the pump stops working before you get to the end of the bottle, but I will continue to buy it to use at home and at work.
Anika C.
Philadelphia , Pa
I've been using the softsoap hand soap and it is a great buy. The price is always right and the soap has a wonderful smell to it. The best part with the refill is you don't have to continue to buy the pump handsoap container which the quantity is less. Just refill your old pump container with your refill bottle. You have at least 3 refills.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
I really love the antibacterial hand soap. I went on a camping trip a few years ago and discovered how great it was to use on your face. I had broken out from the heat and used this soap all over. Within a few days I noticed my skin had cleared up faster than it normally would have and I continue to use it every time I have a break out.
Tanika S.
Indianapolis, IN
This hand soap is wonderful. It left my hands feeling so soft and it has a light refreshing scent. I purchased this item at Sam's Club and saved money since I bought in bulk with the 12 pack. The product exceeds my expectations as it cleans and sanitizes and left me with an overall feeling of satisfaction. This was money well spent!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I love getting the Bath & Body Works soaps, especially as gifts, but Softsoap gets the job done. It has great scents that aren't crazy over-bearing (I live with two guys who'd complain) and it saves me money. We love having people over and go through a good amount of hand soap (yay!?) so Softsoap is definitely an easy, cost-effective solution at my house.