BY SOFTSOAP

Washes Away Dirt &Amp; Bacteria For Good Hand Hygiene Dermatologist Tested Made In Usa

• Will this dry your hands out after continued use?1 Answers
  • Will this dry out your hands after continued use?2 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Alyssia C.
Sanford, FL
The Softsoap Liquid Moisturizing Hand Soap Refill Aquarium Series is by far my favorite refill soap. Buying this is not only economic and lasts a long time, but it really does leave your hands moisturized.

As a new mother I constantly wash my hand when I interact with my baby and I needed a hand soap to really clean my hands but not dry them out in the process. I've had a lot of trial and errors with other hand soaps. Other refills may have had the right quantity in the refill bottle, but they dried out my hand. I finally stumbled upon the Softsoap Liquid Moisturizing Hand Soap Refill Aquarium Series and it was love at first use. Not only does it clean my hands, it smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling moisturized. I don't have to worry about my hands drying out and cracking when I use this soap and more importantly I know my hands are clean so I can interact with my baby.

This refill lasts a long time because a little soap goes a long way and it fit's in my monthly budget. Quality without having to break the bank. I really recommend this . I give it two thumbs up!
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of softsoap. The aquarium series is cute for the bathroom and I feel comfortable using a brand i"m familiar with. The price is always good and I can usually find coupons as well.
Ashley H.
im always one for this smell, brings me back to the childhood years. im not sure what the scent is . but im sure i love it . if i found shampoo smelling like this id love to buy it . its antibacterial aswell so it kills all the nasty germs everytime!!!
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You never have to buy hand soap again! At least not for a month or 2 lol. This brand has a variety of scents and will literally save you a ton of money each month by purchasing this huge bottle. Makes my hands feel clean and lathers well.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tha value for this soap is great! I love it to easily refill it! Instead of paying for smaller bottles this is an easier way to get soap for a cheaper price! So affordable and great smell! Highly recommend!
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
I really like this hand soap it makes your hands feel soft. It lathers nicely and cleans well. It has a nice scent as well. The bottle was cute with the little fish, I like fish and that is what drew my attention to the bottle. I use it every time after I touch something dirty or if my hands are sticky it is also antibacterial which is a good thing for me. It doesn't dry out my hands either and I hardly use hand lotion. I am almost always washing my hands and the price is greatfor my budget. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a lightly scented soap that's antibacterial and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry from a lot of handwashing.
Carrie T.
San Diego, CA
It is defiantly effective I have it everywhere in the house. It's affordable I usually buy a few of them clean hands all day I usually buy it from Walmart or Target around the corner I stay stocked up I've never loved a soap like this brand the price and how well it works when u have kids in the house I'll always purchase this soap unless there is a cheaper soap that's as affective as this brand that would be the only other thing that would stop me cuz it's the best out there for the price. The whole family buys this brand because of the price thank you for an affordable soap.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this soap. I love that it's more sanitary than using bar soap and cleaner in the long run. I like the smell and the feel of it. It doesn't leave nasty residue on my hands so that's incredibly good. I thought the packaging was cute (I liked the theme that year). Got this at Walmart so that's always pretty good value. Can't say anything bad. I like the soap and it's great that I'm keeping my hands clean in the process. Verdict: Would buy again. Go ahead. Buy it. You know you want cute aquarium stuff in your bathroom.
Erica C.
Chillicothe OH
I save so much money by buying the big refill bottles of hand soap. I love the smell and my hands always feel clean. This is the only hand soap I use in my house.
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
Will this dry out your hands after continued use?
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
Will this dry your hands out after continued use?

Kohl's