BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap, Wild Basil and Lime gives you an indulgent hand washing experience with the fresh scent of Wild Basil & Lime. Small accents can make all the difference, and Softsoap’s Décor Collection sophisticated hand soap pump helps you express your personal style and beautify your sink.

Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap, Wild Basil and Lime

Start your review of Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap, Wild Basil and Lime!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Trisha B.
Athol, MA
This was a great kitchen hand soap, the packaging was really nice and looked cute on my sink, smell was great as well!
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
I love this soap. It smells so good and it's not too expensive. I bought this at Kroger. I buy this scent all the time.
Kelly R.
Summerville, SC
This scent is fabulous! The soap cleans wonderful and doesn't leave any residue behind after washing! Highly recommend!
Mary J.
I like the presentation the bottle looks nice and smells yummy I like that my hands smell good even after I rinse them.
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
I love this scent! It's perfect for the kitchen and bathroom. It also isn't super girly so my husband doesn't mind it.
Maria R.
San Diego
Long lasting scent and leaves my hands moisterized and soft. This scent gives out an especial fresh and clean feeling
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Amazing product!! The lime scent will help kill any oder on your hands. Will really recommend this awesome product!!
Tami H.
Payette, ID
Basil and Lime are a favorite combination of mine. I love the scent and also the clean feeling when I wash my hands.
Tiffany C.
YORK, SC
This is a sent i usually would not pick up a d wasn't much my cup of tea. Its very soft smelling and leaves skin soft
Jasmine I.
Ive used Softsoap since i was a toddler! Its has to be the best hand soap brand out there, i would love to have more!

Walmart