BY SOFTSOAP #24 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Soften as you cleanse with delicate beads made from the butter of the African shea nut, a rich moisturizer and natural antioxidant. The luminous and creamy formula is luxurious to the touch and caresses skin with a warm, comforting scent.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Claire L.
Effingham, IL
Have this stuff sitting underneath the kitchen sink to refill. The soap is really great!! It makes an awesome kitchen soap that everyone is good with using. I know the boys in my house aren't fans of perfumery, and quite fragrant smells and they don't mind using it at all! The smell is still very nice and clean with a little extra with that shea butter. Lathers nicely and cleans well! Moisturizers quite nice as well unlike other soaps that pratically strip my hands of moisture after using it! A very creamy soap, reccomemd to all in need of some kitchen hand soap!
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
This hand soap cleaned my hands as well as moisturized. It didn't dry my skin, left it soft and smooth. I enjoyed the fragrance, it stayed on for quite sometime after washing them.
I have enjoyed and used maybe every scent and type of Softsoap. I love this one because of the Shea Butter in it, anytime I can get not just clean my hands but get moisture back into them, keep them looking as youthful as possible, from something like Shea Butter I am all for it. This is really a creamy hand soap and the scent is nice it reminds me of coca butter. I would repurchase. I like the refill size because I can pour it into the various bottles in every room and double sink areas. This is a good one to buy.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I am a chronic hand washer, I'm almost a little impulsive about it, but I started noticing my cuticles getting overly dry partly because of the antibacterial soaps I frequent. I decided to try a few different brands and formulas to see what, if any, could help me out. I really liked this product, it turned out to be my second favorite because I liked the smell of the aloe formula better but this definitely helped my hands retain more moisture through my continuous hands washing throughout the day.
Erin L.
Ugh!!!! Absolutely love it!!! The formula is thicker than most other brands, and i really like that. I feel like I'm getting more product for my money, because I'm able to use less in each pump to get the job done. My hands feel silky soft and smooth after use, and i don't have to worry about being ashy once my hands fully dry. My only con is the thick slimey feeling takes a bit longer to wash off, which takes more water. And if you're water waste conscious, this is an important factor to you.
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
I used to buy this in college all the time because my mom bought me this beautiful soap dispenser and I could never find the soap that came in it again. I used this refill bottle that I would purchase at the local big box store and would fill it up and I would get a ton of compliments on how fresh it always smelled in my bathroom. It was this soap. My hands were always so soft and I wouldn't have to use a lot to feel clean. Amazing product for a great price that would last such a long time.
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
I use this soap occasionally. I have tons of hand soap so I usually just grab the first one I see. But I notice that this one does not leave my hands as dry. Most soaps no matter the brand or type leave my hands so dry I usually have to follow up with some lotion. This one I hardly do follow up because my hands retail smoothr. My con would be that with most soaps by this brand the soap tends to be pretty thick and it take a lot of lathering and rinsing to completely get it off.
Alexis B.
Bryant, AL
Best hand soap product! I've always kept this in my bathrooms ... It always keeps your hands soft if you don't have time to apply lotion every time you wash your hands !! I have a five year old little boy who gets into everything From food/sticky to being outside playing and this product never fails me... I always get the job done the first time that way I don't chase him down to get him to wash his hands all over again because he's always on the go!! And it smells so good!!
Adenisse B.