Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Shea Butter Refill

Soften as you cleanse with delicate beads made from the butter of the African shea nut, a rich moisturizer and natural antioxidant. The luminous and creamy formula is luxurious to the touch and caresses skin with a warm, comforting scent.

How are these products?
Start your review of Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Shea Butter Refill!
Virginia Bch, VA
My mom has been buying this brand of soap since I was a little girl so I absolutely trust it and love it. It always gets my hands clean and it makes him feel refreshed after. I hate when I use other soaps and it leaves my hands feeling dry or sticky. The soap please your hands feeling brand new and I love to wash my hands while I’m playing video games when they get a little clammy and this soap works great with just a tiny little amount and some hot water and your hands feel brand new and not clammy at all.
Lancaster, CA
If you are looking for a new kind of hand wash, go purchase the Softsoap line of soap!! I love they whole line of the Soft Soap soaps! This Shea Butter Liquid Hand soap is one of my favorites. I love the smell. It washes off my hands really good and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth!! You definitely get a lot for your money too!
Brick, NJ
I love using the Shea Butter Soap, especially in the winter. I’m constantly washing my hands or using hand sanitizer during the day. My hands crack easily as a result. This soap helps reduce the cracking, and makes my hands soft in the process. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who constantly washes their hands!
Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Shea Butter Refill some of the best hand soap around. I find these refill bottle normally at my local dollar tree. That's 1 dollar $1!! For a huge container that can refill about 3 smaller containers. You cant beat that. Plus all the scents are amazing. Haven't had 1 that I didnt like.
Salyersville, KY
This is the soap that I always have at home. I buy the large bottles to refill the smaller pump bottles in my kitchen and bathrooms. The fragrance is great, it makes a good foam, and it doesn't leave my hands feeling overly dry. Overall a great hand soap! Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Shea Butter Refill
Cincinnati, OH
1,146 reviews
This is a great hand soap. The price is so hard to beat! The smell is amazing and the soaps texture is super soft ! Good for sensitive skin and leave skin soft and clean for hours! You can find them on sale and it’s great for the whole family to use! It’s something we have in every bathroom at our house!
Martinez, CA
This one juat extra soft. We're wouldn't buy it too often when I was a kid, but I will say if you want your kinds to wash their hands more I was pretty enamored by this. Vet shift and smells good and weirdly fun to play with? Butter to be a kid covered in soap though than a kid covered in mud
I used this hand soap in my household for a few months and it worked great. If left my hands clean and smelling really good but they felt drier afterwards so I’d always have to put lotion after I washed my hands. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable hand soap.
Lakeland, FL
Softsoap really has great options available. Not only does this smell good, but it doesn’t dry my hands out after tons of washings throughout the day. I have super dry skin so this is a big deal for me. I would highly recommend this soap. I’m happy every time I get it!
Dixon, IL
Love how this leaves my skin hydrated and clean at the same time while also preventing the spread of germs and viruses. Costs me around $4.50 for a large refill bottle. Lasts me around a month over refilling bottles in three bathrooms plus my kitchen. Smells good also