BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Brand Moisturizing Hand Soap.
Soothing aloe vera.
Good for 800+dispenses.
Refill.
56 fl oz (1.75 qt) 1.65 L.

Deazhane C.
Portland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a medical student I wash my hands more times than I realize throughout the day . This soap doesn't leave my hands dry and it has a long lasting scent that last on your hands all day . This is a household MUST-HAVE . This is such a big bottle it can last you a very long while . You can find this soap at your local grocery store for a very cheap price
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Trinity B.
Marysville, OH

We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.

You can likely get a better deal by shopping around. A recent price for a Softsoap refill at Target (on sale) is $4.15 for 56 oz. If you use your Target Redcard that is another 5% off, or $3.94. Comparing the storebrand at Walmart, I found that it was not any cheaper--$3.97 for 56 oz. So, waiting for the product on sale at Target, for example, seems to be a good strategy.

Here's an interesting tidbit about Aloe Vera: Thousands of years ago, the ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the "plant of immortality". They held the plant in such high regard, that they honored their deceased pharaohs with a burial gift of this! (Aloe vera, I mean, not Softsoap!) Well, I don't think it's really the "plant of immortality," but we like it for our hands.

In case you're interested, the manufacturer lists these ingredients. Probably not actually much aloe vera, since it's way down the list:

* Water
* Tetrasodium EDTA
* Glycerin
* Poloxamer 124
* Hydrolyzed Silk

If you're interested in other liquid soap products with Aloe Vera, you might try these, but some are much more expensive:

All in all an excellent product at a reasonable price. Plus, our hands like it. We will continue to buy, but I
don't think we'll be burying any of it with anyone soon.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
I am one to always wash my hands , I wash my hands at least 10 times a day and thats just off of head , i love this soap the smell stays on your hands forever ! your hands always feel softer and really clean after you use the soap it is very great soap over all i am very satisfied
Sarah A.
Logan, WV

This is my favorite ‘affordable’
hand soap. It’s great for my sensitive skin and keeps my hands from drying out
in the winter. I also love the fresh clean scent of aloe vera. I bought a cute ceramic
soap dispenser to use this in and it’s long lasting at this size. With three
people in my house this usually lasts us for months.

Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite softsoap hand soaps. It not only cleans the most nasty of messes but it also keeps my hands nice and smooth. Most soaps dry my hands out even worse then they are but when I use this soap it actually repairs my hands to feeling baby smooth. I love the soft aloe smell that is left behind as well.
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. The best thing about this product is that its affordable for everyone and you would have enough for at least 2 months. its easy to pour and also easy to put away for extra use later on when you run out. best for refilling hand soap in the bathrooms
Isabel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aloe Refill is a household must have! It's affordable and provides many liquid soap refills throughout the home. Leaves hands feeling clean and smooth!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this soap and the fact that they offer it in a large container. It's much more cost effective that way. It's easy to refill the smaller containers of soap with the refill. We bought one and it lasted us quite a while. I would buy this again.
Lauren B.
Corona, CA
I don't know what it is about the bathroom next to my office, but we just can't manage to keep hand soap in it! I found myself constantly in need of refilling the dispenser. My work uses generic hand soap (which is pretty runny), so people run through it quickly. I bought this large refill container to help with the issue. I refilled the bottle with this instead of the generic stuff. Since this is thicker, it seemed to last longer. Everyone enjoyed using it, as the aloe helps to moisturize, and we're all washing our hands a lot. This refill bottle is 56 oz of soap (which lasts a LONG time unless you have 30 ladies using it). At home, I could fill up to 800 small dispensers with this (meaning one bottle would last me years). It's a great buy and far cheaper than buying the small individual dispensers every time. I highly recommend it.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $398/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $300/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)