Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Milk Protein & Honey uploaded by Sophia D.Softsoap® Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Milk Protein & Honey uploaded by Darlenny P.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Refill -- Milk Protein and Honey -- 32 oz. Washing with Softsoap Naturals Liquid Hand Soap is proven to eliminate the dirt and germs your family encounters. Enriched with light moisturizers, it gently cleans without leaving...

Buy on Amazon
Amy H.
This is my absolute favorite hand soap. The smell is a nice neutral smell that I feel comfortable washing my hands with at any time (I don't like fruity smells all that much). This soap is actually the only soap that won't dry out my hands in the winter. I repurchase this every single time I run out. Love it!
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
A few months ago, I ran out of soap in my bathroom so I ran to Target with the intention of buying some $0.50 off-brand soap. I saw the SoftSoap Milk Protein and Honey soap on the shelf, and decided to spring the extra few dollars to buy something brandname. Later that night I tried the soap and I was shocked to find that it smelled heavenly!! The scent of the lather wafted up to my nose and I couldn't believe how sweet and soft it smelled! I went through that really quickly, so I decided to splurge and get the big refill size! What I love about buying the refill size is that I can put it in any soap container that I want. Most homegoods stores have beautiful soap holders that you could pour this right into to instantly add elegance and decadence to your bathroom! But honestly, the biggest positive of this soap might be that it has the ability to get ANY smell of your hands. After cooking with garlic or any other smelly ingredient, I always run to the bathroom to wash my hands with this soap and it takes the smell away immediately and replaces it with a deliciously sweet honey smell.
Summer T.
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap is the only hand soap
I use in my bathroom. I wash my hands more than
often at home because I'm either messing around
in makeup, doing my hair, or doing a clients hair. So
that's tons of product on my hands and I can't stand
it. I was my hands between each thing I do. Softsoap
Liquid Hand Soap Refill Milk Protein & Honey happens
be my fave. Anything with natural ingredients that work
best to not give me dry rough hands or cracked
cuticles is a savior. I simply take the bottle and pour
it into my glam chic soap bathroom dispenser, pump 2
times, and wash my hands. Love the smell as well!
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
My husband and I like to be able to refill our soap dispensers, as opposed to spending a little bit more to buy the individual soaps. I find it very easy to transfer this from the container into the dispenser in both our kitchen, and bathroom. I have very sensitive skin, and most hand soaps, with their fragrances make me very itchy and cause me a lot of discomfort, but the Milk Protein and Honey does not do so, and I adore the way it smells. It's so nice to be able to not only wash my hands, but, despite my sensitive skin, use a soap that smells amazing as well.
Katrina T.
West Orange, TX
I was very pleased with the Soft soap Liquid Hand Soap Refill- Milk Protein & Honey. This was a huge bottle (32 ounces) so I have plenty to last a while. As a CNA, my hands get washed frequently & with a small child I'm constantly washing my hands. I trust my skin care on my hands to soft soap and they did not disappoint. First, the smell is delicious. It almost makes you want to eat it! Second, the way it softened my hands and hydrated them was a huge plus. There was a big difference in the way my hands felt. They weren't dried out and cracked like before. The 32 ounce container was the most bang for my buck and I'm very pleased with it overall! Will definitely buy again.
Joy L.
San Francisco, CA
My family and I love softsoapp liquid hand soap. We've recently switched from the Antibacterial to the Milk Protein & Honey Hand Soap. Love Love Love. This smells AMAZING!!! We never have to use too much to get a nice good lather. Oh and the feel!! I leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth. I would recommend this brand to anyone who hasn't yet tried Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap. And if you are familiar with this brand absolutely grab a bottle of the MILK PROTEIN & HONEY!
Marie W.
Anaheim, CA
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Refill is amazing. Unlike most hand soaps that have a diluted consistency this soap is on the thicker side and extremely moisturizing. It delivers a clean and moisturized feel and a subtle, but delightful scent that lingers throughout the day. Another nod to the hand soaps longevity is how long it lasts before you have to repurchase! This 32oz container typically lasts 3-4 months for a single restroom with standard usage, which definitely saves money in the long run. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Jordan K.
Lexington, NC
I love being able to purchase large refill bottles to refill our small bottles of hand soap. I actually chose the milk and honey because it had a new creamy look which looked hydrating. The smell is very gentle and almost baby like. It's exactly what you would think from milk and honey. It's not too strong and it makes your hands smell clean yet doesn't make my puppies sneeze, while leaving them very soft. I enjoy how much it hydrates my hands. Also the creamy texture makes it very easy to lather and fully clean my hands and arms.
Brittanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells amazing!! It encourages my toddler to wash her hands because we love the smell. It's convenient to buy the bigger refill and then I'm able to refill my hand soap dispensers in the bathroom and kitchen. Softsoap is always very cheap, which normally isn't always good thing because you can tell the product is cheaply made but you get a quality product for a good price!
Emma G.
I'm not totally in love with the scent of this soap... It's a little too sweet for my taste. But, we've used it in our house for as long as I can remember. It gets your hands clean without drying them out, and really that's the goal of a product like this. I like the refills because I feel like it wastes less plastic than buying a newer pump bottle every single time.