BY SOFTSOAP

The fragrance of juicy berries dancing with sweet vanilla. Cleans with a delightful, delicious scent both fresh and fruity, like a glass of punch at a surprise party with balloons and lots of confetti. Enticing Black Raspberry & Vanilla fragrance. Skin feels soft & smooth. Dermatologist tested Questions?  Comments?  Call us at. see more...

• What other scents besides lavendar are worth a try?1 Answers
Jennifer R.
What's not to like about a gigantic bottle of handsoap? You can't go wrong with the Softsoap brand, I especially like the anti-bacterial varieties for use in the bathrooms that the children frequent. Perhaps it is just my wishful thinking, but when it is in there, the germ-sharing and sniffling always seems to be at a minimum. It is great to just be able to pull the big bottle out for refills -- as I hate to have to constantly buy small containers that are destined for the landfill. I've tried several different scents throughout the years and have found them all to be pleasant, however, the scent doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power. I suppose that could be a plus or a minus, depending on how smelly you like your soap. I personally like a strong scent, which is why I had to hold myself back to 4 stars. Overall a great product, that I recommend to anyone.
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH
OMG! Lavender is one of my favorite scents, first of all. Secondly, the refill bottle is very convenient and cheaper in the long run. One of these refill bottles lasts me about 2 or 3 months if not longer. I live with my boyfriend and a dog so I would say we use soap a decent amount of time. I have 2 small to medium soap containers that I use this product to fill up. I have never had an issue with this brand drying my skin out at all. This refill bottle can be bought at general stores such as Meijer and Walmart, so I am assuming almost everywhere else also has it. I love this product and will continue to buy it for quite a while.
Poo T.
I am highly satisfied with this softsoap liquid hand soap. Leaves your hands very clean and you can actually see the soap in action when you witness the dirt coming off your hands during the hand washing process. I love the perfect amount of the lavender and chamomile smell this soap consists thus making it not harsh at all! I like to purchase the refill bottles as I keeps the pumpable bottles around the bathrooms and kitchen, makes for an easy refilling process. Will buy again as it lathers up well and is not oily as other soaps. Also, leaves hands feeing soft!
Gagan S.
This is a very soft liquid soap and I use it in my automatic soap dispenser in one bathroom, I also use it in the other bathroom in a standard pump dispenser. It is very sanitary, more so, than using a bar of soap. The 64-ounce refill bottle lasts a long time and it doesn't take much soap to get your hands clean, it lathers up good and is soft on my hands. I will be ordering another one tonight. I highly recommend this Aquarium series soft soap!
I love how amazing this product is! When I would buy the little bottles, I spent SO much money and with this refill, I've saved a TON. I have multiple bottles to refill for my downstairs and upstairs bathrooms. I'm able to fill all my bottles multiple times before I need to buy another refill jug. It's such a relief not having to run to the store every 2 weeks for more soap! Thanks Softsoap!
Amber T.
Yakima, WA
We have a 7 year old that uses a minimum of 5 pumps of handsoap after doing his business. I love purchasing these refill soaps so that I can keep his soap habit up, and i get to have my nice soap dispensers sitting on the counter instead of the plastic pumps thay come with the individual soaps. Only downfall is that refilling can be a bit awkward, but saves me some $$$ in the end.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Soap refills! One of the best things to be out on the market, i already have a soap dispenser so why keep buying small hand soaps when you can buy this huge hand soap refill! With this i dont have to worry about having to go to the store every time we run out of soap in our small dispensers i can just pull this out and refill them its such a convenient thing to have around
Taylor W.
Anchorage, AK
This hand soap is gentle on your hands and it smells okay. There are definitely better products. I will always go for products that don't test on animals. Unfortunately, Softsap is a brand that supports animal testing. It is inexpensive but I won't buy again. Also, the refill can be somewhat messy. I won't recommend this to others, mostly because they test on animals.
Blythe J.
White Plains, NY
I like Softsoap products. They tend to be on the cheaper end but they smell so good and do what they are supposed to do - clean your hands. I use their products very often - their liquid hand soap refill are perfect for when you find one of those scents that you would like to use over again and you just refill that bottle. A little better for the environment too...
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap suffices when it comes to needing and finding soap to refill the soap dispensers in your bathroom and/or kitchen. Generally affordable & often easily accessible as it it sold in most stores. Also comes in an array of scents so you have options as well. Not the most luxurious but neither is it the worst or cheapest [in quality] out there.
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert
What other scents besides lavendar are worth a try?