BY SOFTSOAP

Neutralize kitchen odors that linger on your hands with this crisp clean citrus formula infused with moisture beads to help soften hands

Kat H.
Working with fish, onions, or garlic? This is the soap for you! I keep mine by my kitchen sink and also in my bathroom. Anytime my hands are overly involved in my cooking fiascos. this is the only soap that seems to erase the scents that threaten to linger. I love it! Even takes away the "man" smells from the garage off my hubby's hands! **disclaimer this is not an anti feminism review because of the "man smells" portion, simply stating what we call it in our household! please do not get your boxers, panties, or whatever you do or don't wear in a bunch. Have a purrrrfect day :) **
Jennifer B.
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Kitchen Fresh Refill exceeded my expectations! The product is such a great value, smells fantastic, cleans thoroughly, and a little goes a long way. I can purchase it virtually anywhere, so it's okay to get addicted to how amazing it is and not worry about it not being readily available. I highly recommend this product. It surpasses the pricey soaps that I can't always fit in a budget. Go ahead and splurge! Soft Soap makes it possible!
Nick L.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great product has a variety of scents that are all amazing. i use this soap in my kitchen as well as hand soap in my bathrooms. the price can't be beat for the quality you get. i have used several different brands of soap but this one is my favorite by far. it does a great job, even when coming in from the garage after working on the cars. The refill container is a great value. The odor neutralizing soap does a great job of cutting down on the smells sometimes left behind from dishes in the sink water all day until you get home. i would recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I am obsessed with this soap in the kitchen! In fact, I bought a giant refill of it on sale and keep refilling it as I use it. It's not drying at all, which I like, but it definitely makes my hands seem and feel clean afterward. The best part about this soap? The smell removal power is insane! After chopping onions or working with spices, my hands are often odoriferous, but this stuff neutralizes it right away! I've even used it to get the onion smell out of a wash cloth before.
Lori N.
First this soap smells amazing. The aroma- the lemon, citrus, it's so clean and fresh. You can find the small bottle which you will need for your kitchen counter first on most any shelf, at the grocery store or any big box store. Then you'll find the large refill, which is definitely worth the money- you'll get 3 or 4 more refills out of it- this you usually find at your big box stores for the better price.
Katrin F.
The hand soap does what it is meant to do- clean and sanitize- and it smells alright (although they can be hit or miss). However, even though this is completely a first world petty problem, I prefer Bath and Body Works hand soaps because not only are the scents heavenly, I like the bubbly-ness or foamy-ness of their soaps (which is also a hit and miss with Soft-soap Liquid Hand Soap refills).
Meredith D.
When I go to the store for hand soap my goal is to buy the cheapest item without sacrificing quality. This soap is one of the most reasonably priced while also coming in great scents. I can find this product at almost any store and it often comes in large refill bottles as well as small containers. I was never committed to this brand but it is often the one that ends up in my house.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
I really like this product. It leaves my skin feeling clean with no weird residue feel afterwards but I didn't like how strong the smell was. I have used this more then once because even with the scent being strong it is easy enough to get over because it is a good hand soap. I have repurchased this twice already and will continue to do so until I find something better.
angie S.
Bridgeport, CT
Para mi opinion este producto sinceramente no es tanto de mi agrado preferiria que ayudara a la suavidad y arrugamiento de las manos me pones las uñas muy blandas y se me rompen al que le guste que lo use pero en mi opinion personal no me agrada tanto y si eso lo arreglaran mucho mejor
Juliet F.
Humble, TX
I love the size of these bottles because they are about twice the size of a normal bottle, but for only a few cents more. They come in a variety of scents so you'll be able to find the appropriate one to refill the Softsoap bottle you already own. I wish it came with a pump, however, for just in case situations, even though the cap that it comes with is usable.