BY SOFTSOAP #87 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Treat hands to the soothing experience of aloe vera. The rich, creamy formula cleans and softens hands with light moisturizers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trinity B.
Marysville, OH

We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.

You can likely get a better deal by shopping around. A recent price for a Softsoap refill at Target (on sale) is $4.15 for 56 oz. If you use your Target Redcard that is another 5% off, or $3.94. Comparing the storebrand at Walmart, I found that it was not any cheaper--$3.97 for 56 oz. So, waiting for the product on sale at Target, for example, seems to be a good strategy.

Here's an interesting tidbit about Aloe Vera: Thousands of years ago, the ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the "plant of immortality". They held the plant in such high regard, that they honored their deceased pharaohs with a burial gift of this! (Aloe vera, I mean, not Softsoap!) Well, I don't think it's really the "plant of immortality," but we like it for our hands.

In case you're interested, the manufacturer lists these ingredients. Probably not actually much aloe vera, since it's way down the list:

* Water
* Tetrasodium EDTA
* Glycerin
* Poloxamer 124
* Hydrolyzed Silk

If you're interested in other liquid soap products with Aloe Vera, you might try these, but some are much more expensive:

All in all an excellent product at a reasonable price. Plus, our hands like it. We will continue to buy, but I
don't think we'll be burying any of it with anyone soon.
enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
I am one to always wash my hands , I wash my hands at least 10 times a day and thats just off of head , i love this soap the smell stays on your hands forever ! your hands always feel softer and really clean after you use the soap it is very great soap over all i am very satisfied
Isabel C.
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Aloe Refill is a household must have! It's affordable and provides many liquid soap refills throughout the home. Leaves hands feeling clean and smooth!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
this hand soap smells wonderful and so clean. it works extremely well at cleaning my hands and yet not leaving them feeling dry. it is also so affordable and i even like the packaging. i would definitely highly recommend this soap to anyone looking for one
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this soap and the fact that they offer it in a large container. It's much more cost effective that way. It's easy to refill the smaller containers of soap with the refill. We bought one and it lasted us quite a while. I would buy this again.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
This product is LIFE. I'm a college student and I live in the dormitories where you practically buy everything yourself. So usually when I go to Walmart I buy one hand soap dispenser and this refill. It is a wonderful especially when it's on rollback and it comes in super handy. My roommate will go out and buy another dispenser and I will immediately whip out the refill to prevent that from happening and show them there is no need. It comes is so handy especially when your dispenser breask you can still use the large bottle. Even when I pack up for summer vacation I can bring it home and it's even more useful because there are little kids around who have to wash their hand often. I recommend it to everyone I know and overall it's a very convenient product.
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
This product is a LIFE SAVER! I have really dry hands, so I was automatically drawn to the aloe aspect. I used this for the first time and I knew that it would become a favorite. Everyone in my family uses this every single day, and when we run out, there is a rush to get a refill. The refill size is PERFECT and doesn't make buying it seem like I am giving an arm and a leg away (a little goes a very long way). The fragrance is very clean and nothing too strong for me. This product has helped my dry hands, and doesn't leave that greasy, oily feeling that some hand soaps do. This is my go-to hand soap for when I am baby'sitting and the girls get into a messy situation. Very gentle, but moisturizing. Works for everyone!
Jasmine B.
Riverside, CA

With a new baby, we wash our hands (and have every visitor do the same!) many times a day. This soap is super affordable and leaves my hands feeling soothed and soft instead of parched and cracked with the Dial orange soap. The smell is mild and pleasant, not overpowering at all. I love these huge refills - I've filled up four dispensers and I've only used 1/4 of one of the bottles. These will last a looooong time and I won't have to keep buying the individual bottles of soap and clogging up the landfills.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I buy this soap to refill all of the hand soap dispensers in my house (I have four). I wash my hands quite often while I'm cooking and during the day so I really have to put my hand soaps to the test. I really like that this one doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and irritated. After I use other brands, I will have to put lotion on after I use it. It is also really affordable to buy this size. I keep going back to it again and again for refilling my many dispensers.
Earn $398/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $300/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)