BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Rey E.

I
needed a large quantity of antibacterial soap to wash up after
cleaning contaminated fixtures.  I purchased this from Costco
based on a review here stating it was relatively unscented and good
for people with sensitive skin. I
couldn't take the "gold" anymore and was hoping because
this was clear it might be less offensive.  Nothing
could be further from the truth.  I could not cap it off
fast enough to stop the horrific smell after trying it once.  I
washed my hands with baking soda and salt to get this overpowering
wretched smell off and it took almost 48 hours to dissipate.  The
sink and everything around it reeked of it, it hung in the air all
night even with all the windows open.  It is also extremely
difficult to rinse off, cold water wouldn't do it, slime and suds on
everything.  Dial Gold is no where near as bad as this nasty
concoction.  It smells like baby powder mixed with laundry soap.
 I can taste it in my throat right now just thinking about it.
Why people want to smell like this is beyond me.
Sneha T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Using this hand soap for a long time now. We keep experimenting with the flavors. It's affordable and of good quality. I have used other products but this is the best. Would love to buy again. It's easy to use and has nice fragrance.
Alexandria M.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is a product that I grew up on and my mom still uses in her house. So of course when I moved out this is what I bought for all my bathrooms. To me the hand soap just smells like regular hand soap, nothing that stands out. They do have scents if that is what you are looking for out of a hand soap. The soap creates a nice lather. You do not have to use a lot to get a good lather. When I'm done washing my hands I always feel clean. It can leave your hands a little dry, but what hand soap doesn'. So I would put lotion on right afterwards to prevent dry skin. Overall, it's a good trusted product that gets the job done.
Briana L.
Aurora, CO
We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.

You can likely get a better deal by shopping around. A recent price for a Softsoap refill at Target (on sale) is $4.15 for 56 oz. If you use your Target Redcard that is another 5% off, or $3.94. Comparing the storebrand at Walmart, I found that it was not any cheaper--$3.97 for 56 oz. So, waiting for the product on sale at Target, for example, seems to be a good strategy.

Here's an interesting tidbit about Aloe Vera: Thousands of years ago, the ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the "plant of immortality". They held the plant in such high regard, that they honored their deceased pharaohs with a burial gift of this! (Aloe vera, I mean, not Softsoap!) Well, I don't think it's really the "plant of immortality," but we like it for our hands.
Jennifer W.
My whole family has used this soap for years and it's a staple in all of our daily routines. This soap is what I look for every time I was my hands. The price is just right, the quality is great, and it cleans without irritating skin. With other liquid soaps, I feel that you're often forced to choose between something that feels nice on your skin or something that can really deeply clean, and with Softsoap you don't have to choose, you get both. The product is relatively unscented and great for sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I really like the scent of this. It doesn't smell like a hospital, but it isn't filled with fragrance either. The smell is pleasant and clean which i really like. I get sick of floral scents easily. The soap itself works really well, I wash my hands after putting on make-up and the soap washes away any residual make up that I tested on the back of my hand. I also wash after cooking and it cuts through oil and grease on my hands easily without stripping it. Definitely the perfect hand soap.
Becky S.
Apopka, FL
Softsoap is the only hand soap I purchase jn my house. It is affordable and it comes in many different scents. In each room of my house I have a differwnt scent. Ibuse the antibacterial in the kitchen, in my kids bathroom I have the bottles with the characters which draws them to washig ther hands more often, and in my bathroom I alrernate scents depending on my mood and the season. The soap always leaves my hands feelig clean and germ free.
Sherry N.
I like the different scents available like honey based or melon/Cucumber. I know there was a coconut or some thing tropical..but my family uses this hand wash often that it's worth the price. Soft soap is not harsh on our skin. I've bought antibacterial and moisturizing in the past. Recently we bought the basic giant refill container at a warehouse place, seems like it's lasted a long time and works well and is affordable.
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
This product is always a surplus at home! You can find it in almost any drug store or super market. It does the job perfectly and smells great. It does not leave a peculiar after feel. I have dry hands and my hands stay fine even after using this soap throughout the day. I also see this product in a lot of places like at restaurant bathrooms or my work place bathroom. It is also affordable which is a plus !