BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Limited Edition French Macaron Moisturizing Body Wash, 18 oz: Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Indulge your skin, delight your senses

• Does it smell good like actually macaron?1 Answers
kyleen H.
kyleen H.
Des Moines, IA
Eating macaron and having the smell is exactly the same when trying the softsoap. I just tried this and this became one of my favorites. I'm really sad it had to be a limited edition, if only i could have more. But i highly recommend it for anyone else who wants a soft feeling in your skin that lasts forever. Also you smell like your favorite french snack.
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
I thought this was a very nice body wash for the price. It smells nice and works up a nice, creamy lather, I felt it did a good job of cleaning the skin, and washed away without leaving the feeling of any unpleasant residue on the skin.didn't really feel it gave me very much, if any added moisture to the skin, however it didn't dry my skin out either.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Princeton, WV
The smell of this body wash is so inviting and heavenly. It has been my go to scent since it was released! I use it very frequently. It is very gentle on my skin. I love the smooth feeling of my skin after use. I definitely hate that it is only limited edition. I would definitely purchase this again!
Diana C.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
This product smells AMAZING. I thought it was limited edition so... I stocked up. Smells cakey and actually leaves my skin feeling smooth (with a loofa of course.) No cons about this, unless you hate the smell of cake... I wouldn't buy again because I get tired of using the same soap over and over.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
littlestown, PA
Softsoap French Macaron Body wash smells fabulous and is extremely moisturizing. Leaves your skin smooth and soft, moisturized and smelling great! Their is no dry flaky skin after using their product at all. I highly recommend it if you love smooth moisturized skin and to smell great too!!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stuff is really nice, but honestly it's not my favorite. It does get the job done. It's soap. I mean, you wash yourself with it, you feel clean afterwards and that's the point of using soap. Great scent, does well and doesn't dry out my skin, just not my favorite personally.
Pooja A.
Pooja A.
Charlotte , NC
I absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin really smooth. I purchased this product when it was on sale. It is very gentle on my skin. It also smells amazing which is definitely a plus. I usually have a dry skin but it leaves my skin hydrated. Would buy again.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Milford, OH
I absolutely love this product! It leaves your skin feeling soft and rehydrated. The smell of it really keeps me coming back! Pros of this product is how much body wash is given. I like to use it almost every shower I take. Would most certainly buy it again.
Sonya F.
Sonya F.
Olive Branch, MS
ok good and creamy it left my skin very soft and smooth. the scent also. good price almost too good to be true. i use it everyday and i have no problems...i bought it at walmart sometimes cvs or target. i would definitely recommend it to others...
Nora D.
Nora D.
Freedom, NH
I was never a softsoap lover until I tried their body wash. They have a variety of smells and the little pellets in the soap make your skin feel so clean. Quite price friendly I would recommend to anyone looking for a price friendly quality soap!
Magalis C.
Magalis C.
United States
Does it smell good like actually macaron?