BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Limited Edition French Macaron Moisturizing Body Wash, 18 oz: Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Indulge your skin, delight your senses

• Does it smell good like actually macaron?1 Answers
Amanda H.
I'm not sure why the Macaron scent came up when I scanned. But the Peppermint meringue scent is by far my favorite! I love the Holiday season so I'm always crazy about peppermint. This body wash adds needed moisture especially in winter where the weather is cold but our baths hot. Dries my skin out terrible but this helps tremendously!
Brittany R.
This body wash smells so amazing, sometimes i want to reach for it just because i know the bathroom will smell like it for a while after the shower is over that's how much i love the scent. Blushing bouquets is the perfect name because it's such a sweet floral scent. It's not just the scent that i love this wash leaves me feeling soft and moisturized after my showers as well which is very important to me. Also I use it with a loofah and it lathers nicely so I don't feel like I need as much product so it's going to last me longer.
Barbara D.
This stuff smells so so good! Hopefully they keep it permanent. I bought it at my local walmart. I like how it exfoliates gently while you still feel clean. Good stuff! I'd definitely buy again and recommend.
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
This smell is amazing. Its super gentle on skin too. It lathered nicely and didnt dry me out! I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and would totally buy it again since I already use it like every day
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
I use the blushing bouquet scent and it's AMAZING smells so good and it's easy on the skin I wouldn't say mosturizing but it doesn't dry my skin out which is a plus
kelly l.
Byron, GA
I love using this product, it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Also, it is on the less expensive side and the smell is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Somantha S.
I thought this was a very nice body wash for the price. It smells nice and works up a nice, creamy lather, I felt it did a good job of cleaning the skin, and washed away without leaving the feeling of any unpleasant residue on the skin.didn't really feel it gave me very much, if any added moisture to the skin, however it didn't dry my skin out either.
kyleen H.
Des Moines, IA
Eating macaron and having the smell is exactly the same when trying the softsoap. I just tried this and this became one of my favorites. I'm really sad it had to be a limited edition, if only i could have more. But i highly recommend it for anyone else who wants a soft feeling in your skin that lasts forever. Also you smell like your favorite french snack.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stuff is really nice, but honestly it's not my favorite. It does get the job done. It's soap. I mean, you wash yourself with it, you feel clean afterwards and that's the point of using soap. Great scent, does well and doesn't dry out my skin, just not my favorite personally.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
This product smells AMAZING. I thought it was limited edition so... I stocked up. Smells cakey and actually leaves my skin feeling smooth (with a loofa of course.) No cons about this, unless you hate the smell of cake... I wouldn't buy again because I get tired of using the same soap over and over.
Magalis C.
United States
Does it smell good like actually macaron?