BY SOFTSOAP

Soothe your spirit while cleansing your hands. The relaxing scent of lavender, fresh from the field, entwines with tender chamomile flowers to bring a moment of calm to stressful days and helps leave skin feeling soft.

• Does anyone know if this soap has a strong lavender smell...2 Answers
  • Does this scent smell natural ?3 Answers
  • What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?3 Answers
Softsoap® Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap

Start your review of Softsoap® Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
San Diego, CA
I have tried almost all of the soft soap scents and love them all, but The lavender and chamomile is definitely my favorite! I feel that softsoap gives me a good clean and then they mix it with the more natural lavender and chamomile scent and it’s perfect!
Sevierville, TN
Soft soap is my absolute favorite hand soap. I have not had any issues with it. The scents are amazing and it needs no improvements. It is also a very affordable hand soap. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Especially with all the scents it comes in.
Huntington Beach
You know as a working mom, my day is non stop. I have to come home and do the dishes, clean the house, and all of that is rough on your hands. #i love Softsoap because it’s exactly that, it’s soft on the skin and the lavender smell is amazing.
Romney , WV
Smells good and gets the job done, but dries out my hands a good bit. It’s my go-to cheap hand soap! However if you have a problem with dry hands/dry skin I wouldn’t get this soap, or if you can put lotion on after washing your hands go for it!
Amarillo
I really like this brand and almost all of the products in this line. It is usually affordably priced and easily purchased. Does what it says and can be purchased at many local stores. Would recommend. Great for kitchens and classrooms!
Deforest , WI
Wanted to find something that was affordable yet small the great for our guest bathroom and I have to say it is wonderful I guessed always love the smell of her hand so they always give us a call we recommend this product
Lewisberry, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this soap about a week ago.. and it has dried my hands out so much. The smell is amazing but i don’t like the way it makes my hands feel afterwards
Sallisaw, OK
The smell is so good. I love it. This is a good product. The pro is it leaves my hands soft. No room for improvement on this product. It’s very affordable for the product. I would definitely recommend to others
Medford, OR
Great product great price! Smells amazing, they’re always coming out with new scents and doesn’t dry out my skin. The packaging is good and sturdy and they’ve always been consistent with their products.
Canonsburg
I mean it’s soap, it cleans well and smells nice. Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils, and this smells nothing like it. If you’re looking for something natural and organic this is not it.
Wesley chapel , FL
Does this scent smell natural ?
El Centro, CA
What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?
Leesburg, GA

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email