Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap, 11.25 fl oz uploaded by Lindsey L.

BY SOFTSOAP

• What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?1 Answers
Micaela G.
Benjamin, UT
The nostalgic smell of this soap makes me so happy , I love the sweet smell, and most products don't make a lavender smell this pleasant. It's soft and it smells great but not too strong . always a lovely hand wash when I have this scent in my bathroom /kitchen .
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Softsoap makes great hand soap. I love the wide variety of scents but I wish they made all scents in both the large and small bottles. This Lavender & Chamomile is a great scent but I'd love to buy a large bottle of it since I use a refillable soap dispenser in the bathroom.
Karen S.
I purchased this on Amazon for $1.99 and loved it. I love the scent of this hand soap, and the size. The pump works perfectly and easily. It is very affordable and your hands will have the great scent for a while. Overall my experience with this product was great.
Abby S.
Grandville, MI
I currently have this same soap in my kitchen and both of my bathrooms! The scent is light and refreshing and the soap is still effective. Plus, this soap goes on sale for $1.00 at my local grocery all the time. Can't beat that!
Olivia L.
I love the scent of this soap. It's antibacterial and it leaves a light lingering scent. I use this every time I go into my bathroom or kitchen. Compared to other products, this is very affordable and friendly to all ages and genders. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I really like this soap it smells good and also does not dry out my hands like other kinds. The price of this soap is very good this is something every household needs.
Tiffany F.
Orange Park, FL
We bought these when they were on sale for less than a dollar each for our four bathrooms, two of which have double sinks. The pump is very nice and I haven't had any issues with it breaking even after numerous refills. The light scent of lavender helps everyone in my home to have a little bit of a calming aromatherapy afterwards for about an hour after washing their hands. The soap laters up very well and isn't watered down like most other bathroom hand soaps. The bottle is very pretty but not too feminine to the point where the men of our house will refuse to use them. They enjoy the scent just as much as we do, and prefer us to buy this one of the vanilla one.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Fragrant lavender reminds me of my childhood in rural mid western Renaissance Festival. Do not go thinking I used this soap at the festival when I was younger, no. It's what the smell reminds me of. Softsoap in general is what I use when the bathroom at my office run out of soap in the dispenser and they hadn't order more. I ponder purchasing a bottle myself as a way to pass the time during my after potty routine. I am quite certain it voids my hands of 99.9% of foreign matter, however since it misses that last.01%, I can only give it 4 STARS.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
This is my go to for hand soap when I am not buying specialty soaps like Bath & Body Works. I absolutely love the light, fresh smell and it really is calming. It also does a good job making your hands feel clean. One time I had transferred it into a decorative soap dispenser in my guest bath for an upcoming family visit. My grandmother loved it and was surprised when I told her you could get it at your local grocery/drug store!
Grace H.
West Deptford, NJ
I picked this soap up at Walmart a few times as I enjoyed the scent and the fact that it did not dry out my hands like Dial soaps have. The soap is super convenient as you only need a small amount applied to your wet hands, rub together and then rinse. I keep one bottle on my kitchen sink and another on my bathroom sink. My only complaint would be that there is not enough different scent options.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?