BY SOFTSOAP

Soothe your spirit while cleansing your hands. The relaxing scent of lavender, fresh from the field, entwines with tender chamomile flowers to bring a moment of calm to stressful days and helps leave skin feeling soft.

Water,Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Laureth-3,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Chloride,Fragrance,DMDM Hydantoin,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Hydrolyzed Silk,Polyquaternium-7,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Glycerin,Poloxamer 124,Ext. D&C Violet No. 2

• Does anyone know if this soap has a strong lavender smell...2 Answers
  • What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Shay D.
Chicago
I go through hand soap like no other, since clean hands are an ABSOLUTE MUST for me at all times of the day! I love this soap- it’s one of my favorite brands and this scent is to die for. The lavender mixed with chamomile smell stays on your hands for a super long time after washing them. My hands also don’t dry up after washing them with this brand, which I think is a big plus. This product is available at all your local drugstores, so it is super easy to find. Give it a go!Softsoap® Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
This. Stuff. Smells. So. Good. I love this soap and had it in my bathroom when I went away to school. It's cheap enough that I could buy a bunch whenever I needed
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this hand soap. I keep one of thease in my bathroom so I can wash my hands or visitors can wash their hands.yes it affective.. I use it very often.. I also like that it has different scents to it.. yes it's very good soap to wash your hands with it leaves your hands smelling really good
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Softsoap is my family and I's number 1 choice for hand soap! We love this brand and have been. It's very effective and the price is well affordable and also cheap. This lavender leaves a nice great smell on your hands that stays for a while which is awesome! It gives your hands a smooth soft texture as well!
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
This is my absolute favorite handsoap! It has my favorite scent, chamomile and lavender. I try to use lots of lavender scented products because I find the smell so relaxing. This soap also never fails to make my hands feel so soft and hydrated!
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
This is my go to hand soap to grab at the store. It smells amazing and gets the job done. The only downfall is it leaves a lot of bubbles in the sink. Which drives me a little bit crazy for some reason. But overall it's cheap and effective.
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
I currently have this same soap in my kitchen and both of my bathrooms! The scent is light and refreshing and the soap is still effective. Plus, this soap goes on sale for $1.00 at my local grocery all the time. Can't beat that!
Olivia L.
I love the scent of this soap. It's antibacterial and it leaves a light lingering scent. I use this every time I go into my bathroom or kitchen. Compared to other products, this is very affordable and friendly to all ages and genders. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.
Heather L.
Baltimore, MD
This is the ultimate hand soap in my book. There is nothing about this that I don't like. I love this scent so much, lavender and chamomile are some of my favorite scents no matter if they're combined or not, but when they are combined they take each other to a whole other level of greatness. This smells so good, it's very calming and relaxing. The scent lingers with you so that you can enjoy it longer than when you're just washing your hands.
All of Softsoap's hands soaps are just what the brand name says, soft. They are very gentle and have never irritated my sensitive, eczema prone skin. My skin is also pretty dry and this soap does not do anything to worsen that no matter how often I wash my hands, which I do a lot because there's no way I'm going to let myself get sick.
This soap suds up into a rich lather very quickly and I have never felt like my hands were not completely clean after washing. For the low price of this soap and what you're getting in return, it is really an amazi
Kamyle E.
Leesburg, GA
Does anyone know if this soap has a strong lavender smell to it ?
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
What id your favorite smell on Softsoap ?

Amazon