Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap - 11.2oz uploaded by Lyndee H.Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Hand Soap - 11.2oz uploaded by Jasmine M.

BY SOFTSOAP

Soothe your spirit while cleansing your hands with Softsoap Lavender and Chamomile liquid hand soap. The relaxing scent of lavender, fresh from the field, entwines with tender chamomile flowers to bring a moment of calm to stressful days and helps leave skin feeling soft. Trust the clean. Wow your senses. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Softsoap is my family and I's number 1 choice for hand soap! We love this brand and have been. It's very effective and the price is well affordable and also cheap. This lavender leaves a nice great smell on your hands that stays for a while which is awesome! It gives your hands a smooth soft texture as well!
Maria De Jesus B.
We keep Softsoap stocked in our house. The lavender and chamomile hand soap leaves my hands smelling very nice after a much-needed wash when my hands get used and dirty. A steal of a price I always find these at Walmart in different scents, perfect!
Ann L.
Lavender. Such a great scent, and softsoap is one of the i my brands I use for soap, it leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. No need for lotion after washing.
Lyndee H.
This soap is good. It leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. It smells great too like lavender and chamomile. I'd definitely buy it again.