Softsoap® Lavender And Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Maryann T.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Liquid Hand Soap Refill: Rich lather Washes away dirt and bacteria Lavender and chamomile scent Convenient refill size

Brenda S.
Atlanta, GA
I have dry skin
So being a busy event planning, cooking crafting mom of two my hands always seem to be in water. What I love about washing my hands with this soap is that it leaves it smooth and non dry. Oh the lavender scent isn't over powering either so even my mom who doesn't like lavender scented stuff doesn't complain about using it when she comes over which is a plus always. A staple in my house for sure
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY
I love buying these refills on sale at drug stores. Soft soap is super gentle on the skin, while powerful enough to keep my hands clean after I've cooked in the kitchen. The scents are not over whelming; the lavender and ginger coconut are my favorites. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone who frequently washes their hands and wants a soap that is gentle enough to use a few time a day.
Amy P.
Fayetteville, NC
I actually bought this soap for my young daughter. She's potty training and Lavender & Chamomile is usually what I use as her bath soap so I decided to get the hand soap too. I love the smell it's very light and soothing and even though it's hand soap, it can be used as bath soap in a pinch. It bubbles up nicely, which makes my daughter squeal with happiness, she's 2 1/2 years old.
Farheen C.
Ive used many different types of hand soaps, because just like any one else I like my hands to smell super nice after washing them. I definitely reach for soft-soap hand soap the most because they are very affordable, and have the most delicious scents ever. The lavender and chamomile one is definitely one of my favorites. To be honest, you can't go wrong with any of them.
Celia F.
Sumiton, AL
I love the Softsoap Lavender and Chamomile hand soap refill. I buy it from Walmart. I love the way it make my hands feel and smell after I wash them. The smell is very relaxing and calming. I love that I don't have to keep purchasing the small bottles, because sometimes I forget them. I love the have the one bottle to store instead of having to buy a bunch of little bottles.
Jasmine P.
I really enjoy this basic hand soap by Softsoap. It is affordable and can usually be found in dollar tree and various other stores. I like that it comes in a refill container so that you aren't constantly buying these little soap jars and then throwing them out every time you run out. Just like most hand soaps i do i dislike that it can leave your hands feeling dry
Audrey H.
Exeter, NH
This soap is my favorite hand soap. I am a sucker for anything lavender & chamomile and this soap is the best sent wise that I have found. It also really does clean your hands which some soap that has amazing fragrance doesn't give your hands that clean feeling. It's calming and the aroma of the soap really takes you away for 30 seconds! Hands down my favorite.
Nicole R.
Saugerties, NY
I love the lavender and chamomile hand soap, the scent is easy and not overpowering. I get the big refill jug because I have a large family and we go through the little bottles quickly. It is easy for my 10 year old to refill the bottles too! I buy this product quite often because it is affordable and most stores have it, I usually pick it up at Walmart or Target.
Natalie G.
Fishers, IN
This soap is amazing! Very clean feeling and does not leave soap residue behind like other soaps. This soap leaves your hands soft. I'm a nurse and my hands can get so dry and start to crack due to the medical soap I wash my hand with, but this soap leaves my hands soft and helps bring the moisture back to them. Not to mention that this soap smells incredible!
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Softsoap is my GO TO brand for hand soap! Especially when I am trying to save money instead of cashing out on fancy soap at Bath & Body (when there aren't any deals). Lavender and Chamomile is one of my favorite scents because it is not too overpowering BUT it gets the job done. *TIP: You can actually find this brand at select Dollar Tree stores!