BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap is clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria*. Its unique formula, with moisturizers, leaves your skin feeling soft and protected. Due to the unique formula, Softsoap® Antibacterial refill should only be used with Softsoap® Antibacterial pump and should not be combined with other liquid hand soaps. Dermatologist tested. *In a handwashing test vs. the following common harmful bacteria: S. aureus & E. coli

Softsoap® Antibacterial Hand Soap,,,,,Active: Ingredient: 0.13% benzalkonium chloride,Purpose: Antibacterial,Water,Cetrimonium Chloride,Glycerin,Lauramidopropylamine Oxide,Cocamide MEA,,Sodium Chloride,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Fragrance,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,methylchloroisothiazolinone,methylisothiazolinone,FD&C yellow No.5,D&C Red No. 33

Miranda G.
Tacoma, WA
I first came across this AMAZING hand soap at Safeway a couple of year ago and have been stocking it beside my kitchen sink ever since! First of all I love the shape and design of the bottle. It looks simple and elegant and could easily go beside my bathroom sink as well. It seems like its really a "quality" made bottle, as quality as plastic gets at least The soap itself has a lovely lemony citrus scent that can get any nasty smell off your hands after cooking dinner involving garlic and onions or washing particularly smelly dishes or just needing an average handwashing. The soap isn't runny like dish soap can be and has those little scrubby beads in it as well. The scrubby beads make my hands feel great and exfoliated but they due tend to clog up the pump after a few weeks and I've heard on the local news lately (I'm in the PNW) that scrubby beads (depending on their material) can be really bad for the environment and ocean and fish etc. So not too sure about the scrubby beads. This soap is well worth the extra buck or two. It really has a luxury quality to it. Softsoap makes another "flavor" of this type of soap that's lavender I think. I usually buy that one and put it in the bathroom and keep the lemon kitchen one in the kitchen. My kitchen is painted a bright, sunny yellow so I feel like it even complements my decor...BEST SOAP EVER! It even lasts quite some time (for our household of 2 adults and one baby it lasts several months). And we are handwashers!
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Love this SOAP! I like how you can now have hand soap in the kitchen,now! Some people I know I would not dare mention; thought washing your hands in the kitchen was" ichy" But if im cleaning or cleaning food, am I suppose to go to the bathroom just to wash my hands when there is a faucet with running water right there? So when I explained; they started to see things my way....lol! Love this soap and yes I recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Preston, GA
I used this product because my sister has eczema and she needed something to moisturize her hands and not dry them out. I love this hand soap because it's really affordable and very moisturizing on sensitive skin. I would defiantly buy it again and I highly recommend it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff smells really good and it works really well too. It's not very expensive either. I can definitely say that it met my expectations. It does compare well to others too. I love the little beads in it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
Keeps my hands feeling super clean! Unlike other soaps that I feel like I have to wash my hands 2-3 times to feel clean. I only have to use one pump of this still to feel super clean. The only thing I would say is it makes my hands feel a little more dry than usual. But I would take dry hands over dirty hands any day of the week!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I use garlic everyday of my life and if youve ever worked with garlic you know how stinky it can make your hands! Using this immediatly after cutting garlic took the smell right away i was so suprised and now this is the only soap ill ever buy for the kitchen!
Erika V.
Mustang, OK
We use this softsoap in my household because its priced great and cleans hands very well. With 2 small kiddos its easy for them to use as well and gives me peace of mind knowing its killing all the germs on their hands! Great household soap for everyone
Jordan K.
Redding, CA
Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap Smells great and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized! The best kitchen soap
Bonnie F.
West Chester, PA
I love this soap. I cannot stand the smell of a sponge after it has been used more than once and using this soap after I'm done doing dishes makes my hands smell clean. It doesn't dry your hands out too much either which is great in winter.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely love this product! As a mother of 3 I am constantly washing my hands...Diaper changes, dishes, spills, you name it! The antibacterial gets my hands extra clean but they don't feel dry! I have softsoap all over the house!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I love softsoap and i love anything lemon scented so i feel like i would love this. I need to try it. How big are the bottles?

Target