BY SOFTSOAP #55 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Wow your senses, while washing away dirt and bacteria! odors from food can linger long after the meal. The power of citrus extracts helps neutralize kitchen smells on hands and freshens with a crisp fruit scent. Tiny beads deliver sunny bursts of skin-softening moisture. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen D.
Marlboro, NJ
I cook all the time so I'm constantly in the kitchen handling raw meat, eggs, onion, garlic etc.. everything that either leaves a potent scent on your hands or needs to be thoroughly sanitized. I love Softsoap Kitchen Citrus Liquid Hand Soap because it eliminates odors so much more than any other soap out there. It's not harsh on your hands yet it cleans so well that you get to walk away NOT reeking of onions thanks to the citrus in this soap.
Lauren J.
Saint Paul, MN
I very much adore the Softsoap kitchen citrus scented hand soap for many, many reasons, For one, it is HIGHLY effective and makes your hand feel softer, smell great and feel very clean. I used this after handling ingredients for salsa such as onions and tomatoes which made my hands very smelly and dirty but this affodtable and easy to use product saved my onion-y hands with a great lemon after scent
Dawn B.
I love citrus scented kitchen products, and this soap has a very pleasant scent that is not overpowering. It's hard to keep hands moisturized while your working in the kitchen. I found that this product actually helped combat the dryness and cracking resulting from all the time I spend with my hands in the water. I try other things out of boredom typically, but I always come back to this.
Hana L.
Los Angeles, CA
Softsoap is my go-to if I don't want to splurge on the fancy soap. It's less drying than the other budget brands like Dial. I like the color and smell of the Kitchen Citrus, but I'm not sure if it gets rid of garlic and other odors any more than regular soap would. Overall, it's a solid budget option. You can always pour it into a fancier bottle, too, and no one will know the difference.
Kristin B.
Hoboken, NJ
When you cook as often as I do, a hand soap with citrus in it is a must. It really is able to cut through all of the unpleasant odors and unyielding oils that find its way onto my hands throughout the prepping process. It has never dried out my hands and never find myself needing more than one pump, so a bottle lasts me a good amount of time before I have to head to Target to repurchase.
Ashley D.
Whitesboro, NY
Softsoap's kitchen citrus works great for helping to eliminate cooking odors from your hands. While not always 100% effective, it does help to greatly reduce the smell of onion and garlic on my hands, without needing to scrub and scrub. I personally enjoy citrus smells so the smell of the soap (once your hands are washed), while pungent at first, does end up smelling pretty well.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I always have to have a soap by the kitchen sink to use after washing dishes and several times while cooking. I really enjoy how low priced this item is. It is perfect for my kitchen. It smells like lemons, which is perfect for the kitchen, not to mention one of my favorite smells. This soft is very gentle. I would refer anyone I knew to this product. I keep it stocked.
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Softsoap Kitchen Citrus Liquid Hand Soap is a must have in our kitchen. We get it at Walmart and always have it on hand. It is great for removing grease and other oils when I am cooking and leaves a pleasant scent afterwards. It is also good at getting rid of onion odors that tend to linger after chopping onions. We definitely purchased this again and again.
Kaitlyn K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this soap!! This is the hand soap that we keep at the kitchen sink. It smells so fresh and cleans hands wonderfully. My family is sensitive/allergic to smells and this one doesn't bother us. The only thing is that it seems to be getting discontinued, its hard to find in stores now and the last time I found it was on clearance. If you find it, stock up!
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this soap!! I always keep it next to my kitchen sink to wash hands while cooking. The scent is great and leaves my hands soft and odor free. I would compare it to some higher priced liquid hand soaps I have bought from higher end retailers. If you are looking to get rid of onion smell on your hands after chopping - this product is for you!