BY SOFTSOAP

Awaken your senses and brighten your home. Wash away dirt and bacteria for good hand hygiene with Softsoap®Kitchen Citrus Bliss Foaming Hand Soap.

Water,Sodium laureth sulfate,Cocamidopropyl betaine,Sodium salicylate Sodium benzoate,Fragrance,PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate,Citric acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Sodium sulfate,PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate,Citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) oil,Camellia sinensis leaf extract,Zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil,FD&C yellow no. 5,FD&C red no. 40

• I saw a refillable box of this same soap at target, is it...2 Answers
Reviews (2023)
Buy on Walmart*
Yira H.
Hoover, AL
Must have, I love the foam versus regular hand soap because my little ones used to make a BIG MESS washing their hands. Smells very good and we only need one pump!
Alicia B.
I absolutely LOVE anything citrus scented & this smells amazing! I love that it comes out as a foam & rinses easily, you don't have to sit there and rinse and rinse. Also, having a kid, this doesn't leave a dripping mess after dispenssing, like some of the thicker liquid hand soaps. Have this in all our bathrooms & at kitchen sink. Love it!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Next to Bath & Body Works® KITCHEN LEMON Gentle Foaming Hand Soap this is a really great hand soap. It's cheaper than the bath and body soap and keeps hands clean and smelling great. It's also easy to pickup at any grocery store.
Natasha F.
Lorain, OH
These soaps are great! I usually pick these up from my local Target when they're on sale - but it's a brand I would buy regardless of it being on sale or not. My kids have fun pumping it into their hands & making suds. Love that there are different scents (:
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This soap is absolutely fantastic. We kept this soap in the hallway bathroom, and everyone who used it complemented the scent. For some reason the scent of this soap made the kids a tad bit more excited to wash their hands. ( thank goodness) The smell of this soap is strong but not overpowering. There was a decent amount of product, and it lasted us a while. My only complaint about this product is I wish the packaging was more unique. However, this soap nailed it's job in every other way. I look forward to repurchasing this product.
Mannette P.
Murrieta, CA
This soap is on my sink along with my dish soap at all times. I use it after chopping onions, garlic and meats among other items, I feel safer using an antibacterial soap in the kitchen especially and the scent is so refreshing and clean smelling. My daughter used it and now it's a staple on her kitchen sink now too. I'm a fine artist and have discovered it's the best soap I've found to clean my brushes and conditions them as well. This is a staple in my house at all times. Amazing!
Jenn L.
I love foam and bubbles! Softsoap's handwash soaps are my go-to's.
Foam and bubbles. Squeaky and clean. This handwash gets the job done. Plus the citrusy scent. Mmmm! Love citrus! It just gives off a complete clean sensation.
Warning: you might have too much fun and get carried away with all the foam. But not to worry! These are very affordable, so stocking up on them (along with Softsoap's other soapy products) is not a bad idea!
Nichole H.
Boone, NC
I starting buying this instead of the higher priced alternative in the mall stores. The smell is pleasant but not overpowering. I prefer the foaming soaps because they tend to dry out my hands less, sometimes cooking dinner I can end up washing my hands 6 or 7 times and if i like something gentle but effective. It's a great value and I don't feel like I sacrificed anything by switching from the much higher priced alternative.
Dianette M.
Hiram, GA
This is the perfect scent for the kitchen! Leaves your hands soft and it's so much better than grabbing and using the dish soap on your hands when you're in the kitchen cooking. The citrus scent is light, and very pleasant. I love the dispenser too! When this is gone I will be ordering refills and keeping this dispenser on the sink.
Erica P.
This soap is amazing. As a contact lens wearer, I wash before handling my lenses. This is the only soap that does not leave residue on my hands and I know I can handle my contacts with confidence. Some of the thicker "moisturizing" or very highly scented soaps have can leave a sticky film, but the Citrus Bliss foaming soap is by far the best non-drying hand soap that leaves my hands clean. The scent is clean, not overpowering. The foaming dispenser actually helps the product last a lot longer than standard pump soaps. Highly recommended!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I saw a refillable box of this same soap at target, is it worth it to refill the bottle or would you be better off just buying a new bottle of soap all together ?