BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap kids ninja turtles liquid hand soap - 8.5 oz see more...

Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Fairfield, CA
I originally purchased this hand soap for my son, he was not very good about washing his hands and was complaining of the soap making him small too, "girly". So I picked this up to appeal to a little boy. It has worked wonders on creating better hand washing habits. He LOVES Ninja Turtles, and I LOVE that he is washing his hands consistently. It is also nice that I can pick up a bit bottle of the foaming soap refill and reuse the bottle. I think we have had this same bottle for about a year (maybe more) and aside from being a little gunky on the bottom (outside, not in the bottle), it still looks great!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Poway, CA
I live in a house full of family members, one of those being my four year old nephew. Now I'm sure if you have kids, getting children to wash their hands the CORRECT way is a task. You have to constantly remind them "did you use soap? Go use soap" because they often forget. But having this soap that not only smells wonderful but also has this awesome picture of the Ninja Turtles on it helped me and my nephew out greatly. He was always asking "can I use the ninja turtles?" Or telling me "I washed with the ninja turtles!". Very quickly my problem was solved and his little hands were the cleanest ever!
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Argillite , KY
I bought this soap for my boys, but I had to sneak some for myself! Lol. Softsoap is the brand I buy the most for hand soap. They always have a great variety of scents and you can't beat the price. My youngest son is 5, and he sometimes has a hard time pushing down on the soap pump when he's washing his hands. He had no issues whatsoever using this pump. He wants to do everything himself, so this makes it easier for him to do just that! The thing I like the best is that you don't need to use a lot, and it smells good! I definitely recommend this hand soap, especially if you have little ones.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Prescott, WI
I actually babysit for some kids that HATE washing their hands, I heard about this soap online and decided to purchase it and have the 6 year old and 4 year old try it out. They absolutely love it! Their favorite part is that it foams up, which is more entertaining for them. They actually used it up and begged their parents to buy it for them. I never thought kids would be so excited about soap! It also smells great which is a big plus. I really recommend this product for kids, teens and adults because I actually have continued using it as well.
Caurel R.
Caurel R.
Plymouth, NH
My 6 year old son LOVES ninja turtles! When he saw this in the store he HAD to have it. 😂 I love how clean it gets his hands. Anything from syrup to mud, clay and glue comes right off of his hands. Not to mention that he loves to wash his hands now! I hardly ever have to ask him to. If only life were always so simple! This soap doesn't leave your hands dry or super scented like other hand soaps (but it does smell good)! I always buy the soaps with added moisturizers for myself and my son has dry skin so I was hesitant, but he's had no issues.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD
I teach a classroom full of wonderfully messy kindergarten students. I love to use softsoap foaming handsoap as they wash their hands. It lasts longer than regular liquid soap and it is easy for my students to pump on their own. It is affordable to buy to have in my classroom, and my students absolutely love that it is NInja Turtles. Having a character on the front is a great motivator for them to want to use soap when they wash their hands.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I bought this for my kids, but to be honest, I end up using it more myself. Purchased at CVS, and have been using it daily ever since. I was super pleasantly surprised with how wonderful it smells! And the scent lasts for quite a long time, but without being overwhelming and perfume-y. And most importantly, it gets rid of tricky messes like grease and oil from cooking, and leaves me feeling clean every time.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
I have been CRAZY about this since I purchased it on sale at Dillons I believe. My son just loves the foaming actiona and it so much easier for him to effectively wash and cover his whole hands while rubbing vigorously before rinsing. Other liquid brands seem to just fall out of his palms and I have to help him. He is 3 so that upsets him when mom has to help. Also it is not drying and smells great!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Softsoap Kids truly encourages kids to wash their hands! Because who doesn't like Ninja turtles? It does a great job cleaning sticky or dirty hands yet is gentle. Don't use too much or it can dry out your hands. It is a great hand soap to have at public bathrooms like daycare, school, church etc. It also saves money, when you buy refills for the pump instead of buying a new one every time.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bellflower, CA
My 3 year old son loves his soft soap kids ninja turtles liquid hand soap. The foamy dispenser gives my son anticipation in washing his hands after every meal, mornings, bedtime & bathroom time. The fun scent it provides allows him to look forward to try to figure out what scent it is. It's gentle enough for his delicate little hands & provides the antibacterial strength he needs.