BY SOFTSOAP

Cinthya A.
Hollywood, FL
Softsoap for kids it's great my kids love it it keeps the germs away and they love to wash their hands
Courtney L.
Manchester, NH
Smells great, and the characters on the bottle make my girls want to wash their hands constantly!
Sandra L.
Es muy bueno, y efectivo, deja una sensación limpia en las manos, elimina restos de mugre. Es la segunda vez que lo uso, lo compré en Walmart, no me arrepiento de haberlo comprado. Los pros son limpieza y calidad, las contra, ninguna. Es bueno, pero no lo amo.
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
This hand soap smells good. I really don't care for it. I am a first time user of this product. I'm pretty sure my daughter probably would like it, if she was older. The pros about this product is, the frozen cover. When fans of frozen see this product, its a must buy. The con's is that, the soap seprates and falls off when washing, it's too watery, and you have to use a lot just to get a good cleansing.
Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
zaina p.

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet,
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?