BY SOFTSOAP

Glenda G.
Works great, kids love it, mom loves it b/c hands are cleans and the kids love the frozen design.
Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Bella P.
This soap i bought for the kids to try, it has a fruity fresh scent and creates lots of bubbles if it keeps the kids satisfied it make them want to wash there hands and be a bit healthier.It isn't harsh to the skin in soft and gentle.Overall i am very satisfied and the price is great x
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Cute themes and easy to use pump. I buy these for my 3 year old who is learning to wash his hands correctly and can't yet make enough suds with the regular soap. They should make the pump release less soap though so the bottle doesn't end up empty as fast. Kids have smaller hands therefore requiring less soap. The smell is very pleasant.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?
Taylor G.
Salina
What does this smell like?