BY SOFTSOAP

Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
zaina p.

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet,
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I really like soft soap! It is one of the most inexpensive soap products that I have found from the grocery store, and it does everything that a soap needs to do. I really love all the different scents that it comes in. Its also a super gentle formula.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Bella P.
This soap i bought for the kids to try, it has a fruity fresh scent and creates lots of bubbles if it keeps the kids satisfied it make them want to wash there hands and be a bit healthier.It isn't harsh to the skin in soft and gentle.Overall i am very satisfied and the price is great x
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?