BY SOFTSOAP

Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Whitney P.
I'm not a huge fan of fruity soap smells because after a while they tend to smell stale but to my surprise this wasn't bad at all. The price is very reasonable and the Frozen theme matches my girls bathroom perfectly.
Bella P.
This soap i bought for the kids to try, it has a fruity fresh scent and creates lots of bubbles if it keeps the kids satisfied it make them want to wash there hands and be a bit healthier.It isn't harsh to the skin in soft and gentle.Overall i am very satisfied and the price is great x
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Cute themes and easy to use pump. I buy these for my 3 year old who is learning to wash his hands correctly and can't yet make enough suds with the regular soap. They should make the pump release less soap though so the bottle doesn't end up empty as fast. Kids have smaller hands therefore requiring less soap. The smell is very pleasant.
katherine m.
leighton buzzard
My kiddies have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use but I find these really good for them
Chessie G.
The kids love this soap it's the only hand soap they will use because of the frozen picture on the front so it makes washing their hands after the toilet and before meals more fun and enjoyable it's a lovely smell and leaves hands with that soft silky smooth feeling
Amy M.
Collingwood
This product is a great way to help young kids remember to wash their sticky or dirty hands after playing outside. It's a fun way to teach them.how to have great hygiene
Kimberly K.
Roseville, CA
I don't ever have to remind my stepdaughter to wash her hands with this product in our bathroom. It smells wonderful and she likes to lather up and wash away all the germs.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?