BY SOFTSOAP

Paola S.
Comprei para minha sobrinha, não rececou muito a pele dela, não recommendo, pode ser que não sentou para pele dela mais minha opinião é nao usar!
Sarah H.
Didn't like this soap at all for my children didn't smell too good at all wouldn't buy it again
Samantha W.
NORWICH, ['', '', '']
I thought that this product was over priced and personal detested the smell, cheap quality soap ingredients, leaving a sticky residue.
Did not like and won't use again !
Carolina T.
Gainesville, GA
The soap smells really refreshing and does a great job in cleaning . It leaves your hands soft
gin r.
Oxnard, CA
My 3 year old uses the kids soft soap and loves the smell and characters on the bottle
Yvonne R.
Houma, LA
My babies love it not only the picture but the smell the way it makes Their hands feel
Zoe R.
Gainesville, FL
I love this soap because my baby cousin does. It get the job done. I love it cause its soap, but it runs out quickly because she loves it, and uses it a lot. I got it from Wal-Mart for about 2 or 3 dollars. like I said before I love it because my baby cousin loves it.
Kimberly H.
My girls got this soap for Christmas. Of course the packaging is very cute, but as an adult, the soap doesn't seem to help wash off any grime from hands.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
I bought this hand soap but was disappointed to see that it wasn't frozen. It wasn't even cold.
Tammy B.
Drys skin out and gave my daughter a rash kinda strong formula I think. They should have kids in mind when making these products.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?