BY SOFTSOAP

Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
zaina p.

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet,
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
I love this soap! I got this in a "prize" from a family member when we were going to Disney and I actually love it so much I purchased it myself when I ran out. It's so gentle but it smells great and leaves my hands clean. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and they always smell so clean and it works without messing up the bristles.
Amy M.
Collingwood
This product is a great way to help young kids remember to wash their sticky or dirty hands after playing outside. It's a fun way to teach them.how to have great hygiene
Brittany E.
Springfield, IL
This works great. Plus the kids love it and it gets them in the habit of washing their hands after using the restroom because the bottle is fun! I will always buy the character covered hand was bottles by soft soap just to keep the kids washing their hands regularly. Because they are enjoying themselves!
Michaela J.
Blackpool , Lancashire
Well what can I say my 2 year old loves washing her hands with this beacuse she simply loves anna and elsa, its an more encouraging way of getting her to wash her hands at dinner and tea time than soap in a normal bottle thumbs up from me
Akvile R.
Duloch, Dunfermline
Yeah all our family are usingkids frozen hands soap because our 3 year old obsessed with it. It smells lovely and and does what hand soap has to do. The pump on the bottle is easy to use fot toddlers. I would definitely recommend it for parents, it makes hand washing easier!
Paige E.
Bought this for my friends daughter & she absolutely loves it! It's great for children. It's smells so Sweet!
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?