BY SOFTSOAP

Ellie R.
This product is so good it left my hands feeling so soft and clean would defiantly recommend this to people.
Paige E.
Bought this for my friends daughter & she absolutely loves it! It's great for children. It's smells so Sweet!
Nicole W.
I have bought this for my daughter and she loves the smell of it and always wants to wash her hands with it.
Vicky A.
Manchester , England
Smells fresh and clean.
Lathers up and gives lots of bubbles.
Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
chloe r.
kingston
Smells nice my baby girl loves the look and its cleaning is affordable but there are others i would love
Saima K.
Smells very nice but is too strong
But if the smell was toned down a bit it would be a 5 out of 5!!!!!
katherine m.
leighton buzzard
My kiddies have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use but I find these really good for them
krisneidy o.

es hermoso para los niños asi se animan a estar siempre aseados ademas es muy bueno para sus manos
Kirsty C.
The kids love this! Fun frozen design and pleasant smell, encourages them
To wash there hands more
Nakita W.
Toronto
Fun way to get my kids to was their hands. Great product and over does the job. Makes cleaning fun.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?