BY SOFTSOAP

Beckie R.
This great product.smells great and is great help to get my kids yo wash there hands I recommend this to mums because my kids love it
Hayley R.
Amazing fresh smell, children love using this as packaging is Frozen which encourages them to wash their hands! Great news for mums!
Emily L.
Great product does what it is meant to do. The kids love it as it has there favorite charaters on; this encourages them to use it
Tammy B.
Drys skin out and gave my daughter a rash kinda strong formula I think. They should have kids in mind when making these products.
Michelle W.
Trinidad and Tobago
First bought this soap just because my nine year old loves frozen but realised it doesn't dry out her skin like other products.
Annie A.
I bought this soap for
My daughter. She loved using it but it did make her hands a bit dry. This soap had a lovely scent also.
Luana M.
Que cheirinho gostoso, sem conta que deixa super limpinho e macio. Minha irmãzinha adorou me deu até vontade de usar também rs
Julija G.
Ive bought that soap for my daughter, and she was very happy, she liked the smell, also its so soft, and package is very nice.
Amy H.
Very easy to use gets my children wanting to wash there hands as they love frozen makes hands very soft and feel really clean
donna f.
toronto canada
This product works well and it keeps it fun for the kids to wash there hands has a wonderful mild smell not expensive at all
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?