BY SOFTSOAP

Rebecca B.
My son loves this soap. It really helped with teaching him to wash his hands. He loves the fact that there are characters on the bottle.
Nayeli A.
Xalapa, Veracruz.
Me encanta él aroma del jabon , no es tan fuerte, él diseño es bonito y practico a los niños les gusta mucho los personajes de frozen.
Beckie R.
This great product.smells great and is great help to get my kids yo wash there hands I recommend this to mums because my kids love it
Hayley R.
Amazing fresh smell, children love using this as packaging is Frozen which encourages them to wash their hands! Great news for mums!
Emily L.
Great product does what it is meant to do. The kids love it as it has there favorite charaters on; this encourages them to use it
Tammy B.
Drys skin out and gave my daughter a rash kinda strong formula I think. They should have kids in mind when making these products.
Julija G.
Ive bought that soap for my daughter, and she was very happy, she liked the smell, also its so soft, and package is very nice.
Michelle W.
Trinidad and Tobago
First bought this soap just because my nine year old loves frozen but realised it doesn't dry out her skin like other products.
Annie A.
I bought this soap for
My daughter. She loved using it but it did make her hands a bit dry. This soap had a lovely scent also.
Luana M.
Que cheirinho gostoso, sem conta que deixa super limpinho e macio. Minha irmãzinha adorou me deu até vontade de usar também rs
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?