BY SOFTSOAP

Nicola F.
Kids loved this and encouraged them to wash their hands more frequently without all the drama and fuss over doing it. Smelt lovely aswel. Lasted a long time considering the amount it was used as that was something I was conscious off when buying it.
Rafaela K.
Compra sempre para minha irmã ela parece gostar , nunca á vi reclamar , todas as vezes que vejo ela usar a pele dela parece muito mais macias e brilhosa. estão de parabéns ,pena que na minha pele não da o mesmo efeito , mais nunca deixo de comprar
Michaela J.
Blackpool , Lancashire
Well what can I say my 2 year old loves washing her hands with this beacuse she simply loves anna and elsa, its an more encouraging way of getting her to wash her hands at dinner and tea time than soap in a normal bottle thumbs up from me
Abbie H.
This soap smells beautiful, it has Disney characters on the bottle which is brilliant to encourage your children to wash their hands regularly and can get many different characters on the front so your children can choose their favorites. My child uses frozen and always wants to wash her hands so she can use her special soap.
Sandra L.
Es muy bueno, y efectivo, deja una sensación limpia en las manos, elimina restos de mugre. Es la segunda vez que lo uso, lo compré en Walmart, no me arrepiento de haberlo comprado. Los pros son limpieza y calidad, las contra, ninguna. Es bueno, pero no lo amo.
Chris S.
Oakville
Getting my 4 year old daughter to wash her hands multiple times through the day is a challenge. While I can spend lot of other brands, my daughter enjoys the Frozen branded product and is a repeat user. Only suggestion is it may get a bit tippy when the soap gets low. Will continue to purchase for our household
Laura E.
Bought as a compromise when shopping with a five year old - as it was frozen it kept them happy. As a soap it was good - hands felt clean and smelt fresh after washing. Didn't leave a stickiness which some soaps do.
Hannah O.
I've used this once an it was ok. I have to admit it's wasn't the best thing for my skins. I feel like it didn't moisturise my skin, but it was very affordable. Overall I wasn't really impressed with the product
Zei R.
San Juan, PR
When you have kids, you need to find better ways to make them wash their hands without you being behind them all the time. This product help with that. The nice packaging made the kids interested. It was an affordable product that do it's job. This Hand Washing Is Exciting and Easy for the kids.
Susan H.
This soap is great at getting rid of sticky messes from little hands. I purchased mine from Walmart when it was on sale for under $3, which is not a bad price. It smells amazing however I wish it was bigger as kids tend to use more than necessary. Overall very good and will be refilling soon.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?