BY SOFTSOAP

Robin M.
My daughter loves using this soap. She said it smells so good so I always get a new one when she runs out. It keeps her wanting to wash her hands, before she would throw a fit, now she enjoys it and asks to use it even when she doesn't need it. This is a must have in our house.
Chrissy H.
I love softsoap, and I love it even more now that it has made itself appealing to my stepdaughter! Keeps my hands silky smooth and of course very clean! I also like that it has no harsh chemicals as my stepdaughter has very sensitive skin and this product works great for her!
Erin P.
Webster, MA
I love this hand soap for a handful of reasons. Not only does it do an amazing job on my skin but it's gentle enough to use on my children's hands as well! This product definitely exceeded my expectations and I see little to no room for improvement! I love it thanks so much!
Sofia M.
Having these character soaps really helps my kids want to wash their hands! Its a fun and easy way to remind them they need to wash up. While even though I have to have a boy one and girl one on hand its fun to see them race to the sink to wash their hands with their soap.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This soap leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. And the bottle makes it to where there is less of a fight to get my daughter to wash her hands because she LOVES frozen. This gets a 4 out of 5 because I wish it came in some of the AMAZING scents that soft soap offers.
Valerie V.
Vallejo, CA
My daughter loves this Frozen hand soap. I don't have to remind her to wash her hands after using the restroom or before eating because she can't get enough. The only con is getting her to stop washing her hands more than necessary, which is a pretty good problem to have!
Jamison H.
Plainfield, IN
Let it go, that's right dirt you have just been Elsa'd. I really like soft soap products. They don't cost an arm and a leg a do a decent job getting my hands clean. The kids like the frozen design, sometimes too much. The pump makes it easy to dispense for small hands.
Nicki B.
Sylacauga, AL
If you have a hard time getting your little ones to wash their dirty little hands....just breakout the Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap. They will be waiting in line at the sink to get clean. My little girl uses her Frozen Hand Soap as much as she plays with her dolls!
Zoe K.
Buffalo, NY
The design on the outside is adorable! It just makes me want to wash my hands all of the time. Since Frozen is my favorite movie, I am so happy to find affordable movie related products. It met and exceeded my expectations. I believe that this is the best soap ever.
Luisa Q.
Arlington, TX
This is great for the kiddos super nice and fomey I will be buying this product again. Of course the picture inducted me toward my kids but the kids love it and they always have a blast using it just cause of the picture. It makes bath time or anything else much easier
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?