BY SOFTSOAP

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Albion, IL
I got this to promote good hand washing habits for my developmentally disabled daughter. I keep bottles in all the bathrooms & next to the kitchen sink. Every time she washes her hands I'll hear her singing "Let it Go". What a awesome way to not have to remind a kid to wash their hands!!!!
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Towanda, IL
This was a very disappointing product for my kids. It's affordable, but the quality is not at all great. The soap is goopy when coming out of the pump and hardly lathers. We've tried this soap a few different times because my kids love the packaging but it's been disappointing every time.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I bought this for my little cousin who is obsessed with frozen I believe I bought it at Walmart somewhat affordable. She absolutely loves it. She loved the smell and the foamy feeling. The only thing I would say needs improvement is the pump because it started to get stuck after a while.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
It's the best soap it helps keep your hands clean and have my siblings interested in washing their hands I recommend you to to buy it if you have kids the pro about it is that you'll have hands that are soft and smell good but the con is that if you use to much your hands will feel weird
Mckenzie C.
Mckenzie C.
Pensacola, FL
My kid loved it. She's a frozen fan anyways. She told me when she washed her hands the soap actually bubbled up and her hands smelled and felt cleaner than what they did when she used other soap. For a dollar you can't beat it you can find it at dollar general. Would definitely buy again
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Clearwater, Fl
My children love using Softsoap handsoap with Frozen characters on the bottle! They like that its fun, and matches their decor, and I like that their germy hands are clean! I have found they wash their hands more often when I purchase this soap as opposed to other "less fun" hand soaps
Jade V.
Jade V.
I bought this for my neice who has watched Frozen 22 times. She used it up the first day so I bought her another one AND I bought one for myself. Price is reasonable and to my surprise it lathered nicely, made my hands soft and they felt really clean. I guess all ages can enjoy this :)
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I love this soap for my household. It is extremely effective. I love the cheap price and how easy it is to find it in any store. It met my expectations and i would without a doubt purchase it again. I love the frozen theme and I'm sure that helps sell the product to a younger audience!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
If you're like me, you want handsoap that you literally only think about for the second that you use it and otherwise you have absolutely no need to remember or worry or think about it. This soap does exactly what it says, does it just fine, and otherwise is not on your mind. Perfect.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My 3 year old wouldn't use regular hand soap. it became a battle at times. however I found the frozen foaming hand soap and it's like she wants to wash her hands (and toys, shoes, brothers stuff) all the time. I've found myself using it as well because it makes my hands feel amazing.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?