BY SOFTSOAP

Becky B.
Becky B.
Softsoap kids frozen hand soap is great if you have young children around. It met my expectations because the younger kids love it, it smells good and they all absolutely love the movie Frozen! The best part of this is that it is most definitely affordable. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL
I had purchased this for my house for when my nieces come to visit. They absolutely love the scent and of course love the Frozen picture. And according to them who doesn't want to smell like Elsa and Anna. It didn't leave their fingers clean and fresh-smelling and there was no heavy residue or anything.
Zei R.
Zei R.
San Juan, PR
When you have kids, you need to find better ways to make them wash their hands without you being behind them all the time. This product help with that. The nice packaging made the kids interested. It was an affordable product that do it's job. This Hand Washing Is Exciting and Easy for the kids.
Susan H.
Susan H.
This soap is great at getting rid of sticky messes from little hands. I purchased mine from Walmart when it was on sale for under $3, which is not a bad price. It smells amazing however I wish it was bigger as kids tend to use more than necessary. Overall very good and will be refilling soon.
Annie M.
Annie M.
As a dance teacher at a studio with lots of young children this soap was fantastic!!
The kids love the foaming soap because of the feel and we love it because it doesn't make as much mess as other soaps!
The smell is lovely and it leaves your hands feeling so clean, overall a great soap.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Ottawa, ON
I bought the frozen kids softsoap for my daughter because she loved the movie. She was super excited to wash her hands with it. It was on for a decent price and lasted quite a while. This was our first time buying the product but I would definitely buy the refill tub of soap to refill.
Bella P.
Bella P.
This soap i bought for the kids to try, it has a fruity fresh scent and creates lots of bubbles if it keeps the kids satisfied it make them want to wash there hands and be a bit healthier.It isn't harsh to the skin in soft and gentle.Overall i am very satisfied and the price is great x
Akvile R.
Akvile R.
dunfermline , fife
Yeah all our family are usingkids frozen hands soap because our 3 year old obsessed with it. It smells lovely and and does what hand soap has to do. The pump on the bottle is easy to use fot toddlers. I would definitely recommend it for parents, it makes hand washing easier!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
We brought this product for my little sister - a huge disney's FROZEN fan. She loved it, it smells nice and sweet and we got it for her a couple of times - she really liked it! We brought it at a local supermarket, and we're very satisfied with it. It has a great price, too.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
For people looking for something fresh and new to buy expensive although I recommend good was very good product I loved in my country does not sell it and buy a Pahina Internet at a very high price but good product and highly recommend it for people who have young children
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?