BY SOFTSOAP

Tiffany V.
Ottawa, ON
I bought the frozen kids softsoap for my daughter because she loved the movie. She was super excited to wash her hands with it. It was on for a decent price and lasted quite a while. This was our first time buying the product but I would definitely buy the refill tub of soap to refill.
Leticia C.
We brought this product for my little sister - a huge disney's FROZEN fan. She loved it, it smells nice and sweet and we got it for her a couple of times - she really liked it! We brought it at a local supermarket, and we're very satisfied with it. It has a great price, too.
Chessie G.
The kids love this soap it's the only hand soap they will use because of the frozen picture on the front so it makes washing their hands after the toilet and before meals more fun and enjoyable it's a lovely smell and leaves hands with that soft silky smooth feeling
Amber D.
The bottle is adorable and makes hand washing so much fun for my little one. The foam makes it so easy to make sure soap reaches every part of their little hands, and it smells amazing. My little one just loves to wash her hands because of how fun this frozen soap is
S ..
Kids have fallen in love with the frozen theme and this new Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap is loved by the kids for one of these reasons. I have bought this hand soap for my sister who loves it because of its long lastin refreshing smell from the hands after. I am trying to get my hands on another one of these hand soaps for my sister because she absolutely love it.
Brooke M.
Butler, PA
Always enjoy the fun themed handsome by Softsoap! The Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap was a hit for the young and not so young! Softsoap cleaned our hands and never left any dirty residue. Plus, with the frozen theme, there are never any issues about washing!
Akvile R.
Duloch, Dunfermline
Yeah all our family are usingkids frozen hands soap because our 3 year old obsessed with it. It smells lovely and and does what hand soap has to do. The pump on the bottle is easy to use fot toddlers. I would definitely recommend it for parents, it makes hand washing easier!
Becky C.
My little niece loves this one because it's frozen design, it's affordable and you get a lot of use out of it. Only my first time using this one but will be getting it again. Think I got it from bnm bargains. Would give it an 8/10 so was pleased with it
Manuele B.
Brazil
Nossa a embalagem infantil do produto é muito bonita e é de um filme muito famoso que eu amo muito, adoro essa linha de produtos, já comprei vários produtos da mesma marca, muitas pessoas falam bem e eu sou uma delas, recommendo muito bom esse produto!
Katie S.
Ipswich
Such a good hand side encourages my children to wash their hands even more just because she loves the frozen cover it smells fresh and it gets all the dirt off brilliant bye to encourage kids to constantly wash their hands up in the toilet got dirty
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?