BY SOFTSOAP

Jennifer W.
Toms River, NJ
I love the scent of this product and how it makes my skin feel when I use it.
Lynn P.
Las Vegas , Nv
My baby loves the bottle of frozen so she really enjoys washing her hands đź’™
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Got it for my son and end up using it also. such a cute bottle. very spummy
Barbara Z.
Houston , TX
My sister loved it specially because of Ana and Elsa ! It has a great scent
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Kiddos love the foaming hand soap, it makes washing their hands more fun!!!
gabby r.
Lubbock, TX
Ar Choice’s Star Wars shoes are a thing of geeky beauty, so we were over the moon (or space station?) when we heard a second set of designs were being released in the collection. We’re very giddy to report that Phase 2 of these Star Wars shoes are now live and fully operational! We have nine brilliant new styles from the creative minds at Irregular Choice—some flats, some heels and, brand new to our site, some awesome sneakers! To see all of the stellar new kicks we carry on Fun.com just keep scrolling.
zaina p.

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet,
Katie L.
I got introduced to this product by a friend, who told me how amazing it was. Meh I thought it cant be that amazing it's soap right? Turns out I was wrong it truly was amazing. The iconic characters on the packaging makes life so much easier when trying to get my son to wash his hands. For many years I have suffered from eczema and now so does my son, I find it very hard to get good quality soaps that clean and refresh your hands but also that smell lovely too (as most products I've brought in the past have to be fragrance free). I can see why my friend recommended it to me and I haven't stopped doing the same to my family and friends!
My daughter uses this and it's kind and gentle on her skin and doesn't make her skin itch or make it red like others often do. Would recommend this to anyone very good quality and smells nice too. On the occasions I've found my self using this product I've found my self smelling my hands often and I like the smell of this a lot.
Crystal P.
LA Salle, IL
I had purchased this for my house for when my nieces come to visit. They absolutely love the scent and of course love the Frozen picture. And according to them who doesn't want to smell like Elsa and Anna. It didn't leave their fingers clean and fresh-smelling and there was no heavy residue or anything.
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?