BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My daughter and son both love frozen. They like that they have their own soap and don't have to use mommy or daddy's. I like the smell however the pump on the bottle is not wanting to stay up to keep pumping.
Maranda C.
This is a cute idea for hand soap because it can have your kids favorite cartoon on it and help make them want to actually wash their hands after using the bathroom
Ashley T.
This is my little brothers favorite soap. He loves how foamy it is. He doesn't care that it has frozen on it. He just finds it fun now to wash his little hands.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Got my daughter this and its really cute smells good also once empty she uses as a part of her frozen collection display
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
This has a nice smell, my sister is a big frozen fan and she loves it, it has a really cute cover and the pice is good.
Katie L.
I got introduced to this product by a friend, who told me how amazing it was. Meh I thought it cant be that amazing it's soap right? Turns out I was wrong it truly was amazing. The iconic characters on the packaging makes life so much easier when trying to get my son to wash his hands. For many years I have suffered from eczema and now so does my son, I find it very hard to get good quality soaps that clean and refresh your hands but also that smell lovely too (as most products I've brought in the past have to be fragrance free). I can see why my friend recommended it to me and I haven't stopped doing the same to my family and friends!
S ..
Kids have fallen in love with the frozen theme and this new Softsoap Kids Frozen Hand Soap is loved by the kids for one of these reasons. I have bought this hand soap for my sister who loves it because of its long lastin refreshing smell from the hands after. I am trying to get my hands on another one of these hand soaps for my sister because she absolutely love it.
My daughter uses this and it's kind and gentle on her skin and doesn't make her skin itch or make it red like others often do. Would recommend this to anyone very good quality and smells nice too. On the occasions I've found my self using this product I've found my self smelling my hands often and I like the smell of this a lot.
Abbie H.
This soap smells beautiful, it has Disney characters on the bottle which is brilliant to encourage your children to wash their hands regularly and can get many different characters on the front so your children can choose their favorites. My child uses frozen and always wants to wash her hands so she can use her special soap.
Chris S.
Oakville
Getting my 4 year old daughter to wash her hands multiple times through the day is a challenge. While I can spend lot of other brands, my daughter enjoys the Frozen branded product and is a repeat user. Only suggestion is it may get a bit tippy when the soap gets low. Will continue to purchase for our household
S. W.
Do you find this to be drying?
What scent is this?
S. W.
Is it a foam or a liquid soap?